Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you can show up every other day, it will work out.  Plus sign-ups are open NOW.  What better way to get your revenge on certain moles in this thread than to get them eliminated? :P:

(yes it's shameless advertising, and yes, I'm too busy or I'd do it myself)

I'm considering it, though I'm quite busy until next week... and then early November after that. And, of course, I've never played Mafia on a forum, so I don't quite know nor understand how all the rules work.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm considering it, though I'm quite busy until next week... and then early November after that. And, of course, I've never played Mafia on a forum, so I don't quite know nor understand how all the rules work.

I'm the same way! We can play together and get kicked out because we are awful at it together! I sat and read the recentest one all the way through since it was heroes themed and tried to get the hang of it, but a lot was lost because I didn't have a role I think it takes playing once through to finally get it.

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm the same way! We can play together and get kicked out because we are awful at it together! I sat and read the recentest one all the way through since it was heroes themed and tried to get the hang of it, but a lot was lost because I didn't have a role I think it takes playing once through to finally get it.

Best way to learn is to read the previous game, and then try it out on your own~!  Or shoot me a PM, I'm willing to give general tips~!

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Best way to learn is to read the previous game, and then try it out on your own~!  Or shoot me a PM, I'm willing to give general tips~!

If it's still open when I get up in the morning, I think I'll maybe join.  Maybe.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

If it's still open when I get up in the morning, I think I'll maybe join.  Maybe.

Squee~!

And with that, I'll leave the thread alone for a bit, as long as y'all don't get obnoxious~!

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Caeda was my favorite Shadow Dragon Character hands down, I love her voice actress, she's just great! B-but I got Charlotte....with a decent Iv if I remember correctly.  It was very sad day because I didn't get anyone else but Charlotte. 

She was great in SD, and I'm glad her voice and art in Heroes are great too. Shame she's not exactly an outstanding unit, but I'm still trying my best to make her work (not having Elincia is good motivation for that).

If you and @Rex Glacies are willing to risk being terrible at Mafia, then I can give it a shot and add to the potential terribleness, if there's enough spots open. I remember reading through most of one a while ago, so I think I have a vague enough understanding of how it works.

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Me and Mack didn't have any experience either when we joined the last game (I think, at least I didn't), and we still almost won. You pick up the general rules easy enough while playing, and the more experienced people are generally quite willing to help you out. It's quite a lot of fun really.

53 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Me and Mack didn't have any experience either when we joined the last game (I think, at least I didn't), and we still almost won. You pick up the general rules easy enough while playing, and the more experienced people are generally quite willing to help you out. It's quite a lot of fun really.

Unless they all suspect you day one for throwing out a half assed vote, i thought we where still in the random vote phrase. 

49 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Unless they all suspect you day one for throwing out a half assed vote, i thought we where still in the random vote phrase. 

Eh, there wasn't a lynch train on you that day and people stopped (heavily) suspecting you from day two onwards, so it wasn't that bad. Try getting lynched because people don't believe your role claim...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Eh, there wasn't a lynch train on you that day and people stopped (heavily) suspecting you from day two onwards, so it wasn't that bad. Try getting lynched because people don't believe your role claim...

You can't talked you lynched yourself.

Just now, Bartozio said:

But it was because people didn't believe my role claim...

What where you even thinking though, there was no way your death could help town unless you where mafia and you knew you where town.

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

What where you even thinking though, there was no way your death could help town unless you where mafia and you knew you where town.

Because of the whole role claim thing, I was expecting to get lynched soon anyway. In which case, it was better to get lynched on D2 so that it wouldn't cost town a misslynch (since we'd have exactly one misslynch from D3 onwards whether we lynched someone or not). Also, it was close to the end of the round and I don't perform well under stress...

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

@Bartozio @Mackc2

I was rooting for you two the whole time maybe because I didn't know anyone else. I figured Prims was scum from about day 2/3 ish though I also thought FK was scum because it just didn't seem right. 

ah, thanks Anime. Prism is the one who got killed on N1 though, do you mean Refa?

Edited by Bartozio

Just now, Bartozio said:

Because of the whole role claim thing, I was expecting to get lynched soon anyway. In which case, it was better to get lynched on D2 so that it wouldn't cost town a misslynch (since we'd have exactly one misslynch from D3 onwards whether we lynched someone or not). Also, it was close to the end of the round and I don't perform well under stress...

ah, thanks Anime. Prism is the one who could killed on N1 though, do you mean Refa?

This is why I don't play I mix up names

It would be nice to have a few more people who are new, besides if we do maybe eclipse will let us reach 1000.

Currently I am working on a chapter for my novel but I still don't have the opening chapter so I'm not sure if I should post it on Serenes now or after I write the opening. 

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I never knew what to think of Refa, I didn't like him much but I couldn't figure out what I found wrong.

I read him as town on D1 and started going to scum more and more later on. It was mostly because other people felt less suspicious them him being suspicious though.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'd mix up the names like crazy, and I apologize in advance if that happens...but I think I'm going to join.  

Yay, join us! Now I don't need to feel as bad for screwing up.

But yeah, more new people will be fun.