Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Twenty three is number one!

*Runs away having betrayed my brothers.*

Drat, and I accidentally burned my Deku Shield already!

Don't ask how. I'm actually not even sure if that's possible to do in the first dungeon.

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't ask how. I'm actually not even sure if that's possible to do in the first dungeon.

Wow, someone actually knew what I was talking about?

I think there's a few torches in there, but you'd have to be either really trying or really stupid to manage burning the shield.

234, all in ascending order.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wow, someone actually knew what I was talking about?

I think there's a few torches in there, but you'd have to be either really trying or really stupid to manage burning the shield.

Haha, my sister and I played Ocarina of Time all the time when we were younger. We've only ever beaten it once each (and only on the 3DS version), but I honestly couldn't count the number of times we went through that first dungeon.

Yeah, I didn't know if those torches could actually burn the shield or not. Because luckily, we were smart enough to not attempt anything like that, haha.

Oh wait, maybe I do remember how many times we gutted the Great Deku Tree. I think it was right around 235 times.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Haha, my sister and I played Ocarina of Time all the time when we were younger. We've only ever beaten it once each (and only on the 3DS version), but I honestly couldn't count the number of times we went through that first dungeon.

Yeah, I didn't know if those torches could actually burn the shield or not. Because luckily, we were smart enough to not attempt anything like that, haha.

Oh wait, maybe I do remember how many times we gutted the Great Deku Tree. I think it was right around 235 times.

I never did the Deku Tree - well, I did, but only when I was older. Rather, I spent most of my hours playing around in the town, too afraid to actually take the path leading to the tree because there were enemies. One of my mother's files was as Adult Link, and I would spend an eternity in the Temple of Time as well (deathly afraid of the Redeads). Ah, those were the days.

It is funny though. Despite my fond memories of the game - and the fact that it's one of my favorites of all time - I only ever beat it twice - once in the 3DS, and once in the original. But I've certainly played it for more than 236 hours.

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I never did the Deku Tree - well, I did, but only when I was older. Rather, I spent most of my hours playing around in the town, too afraid to actually take the path leading to the tree because there were enemies. One of my mother's files was as Adult Link, and I would spend an eternity in the Temple of Time as well (deathly afraid of the Redeads). Ah, those were the days.

It is funny though. Despite my fond memories of the game - and the fact that it's one of my favorites of all time - I only ever beat it twice - once in the 3DS, and once in the original. But I've certainly played it for more than 236 hours.

Oh, I definitely remember doing that with some games. Paper Mario and Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie both come to mind. My first time ever playing as Adult Link was in the demo provided with Brawl. I didn't want to play as Adult Link ever again for a long, long while.

I can't think of a good segue, so... 237.

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yep, really stupid.
You're welcome.
I did only do it once mind... but then did manage to burn my shield almost straight away in Twilight Princess.

I like that other people never really got past the first areas of Zelda when they were younger too. It's one of my favourite game series, but I've actually only ever completed two of them.