Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I thought we had finally moved on from this...

Haven't you done any history? Ben Franklin: "but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and ninjas."

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Once a ninja always a ninja.

I'm so sorry Beep!

It was such a blissful world for a time... there were no ninjas, no miscountings... all was safe and orderly in the peaceful Counting Kingdom. But it's just like George Washington once said: "In times of peace, it is important to remain strong, and also remember that the ninjas are always watching you and will strike you when you are least expecting it and there is no hope for the world and don't go to sleep without a baseball bat underneath your pillow just in case because they will not hesitate to strike when you are weak."

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Haven't you done any history? Ben Franklin: "but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and ninjas."

Nevermind, scratch that other quote, this one works better.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

It was such a blissful world for a time... there were no ninjas, no miscountings... all was safe and orderly in the peaceful Counting Kingdom. But it's just like George Washington once said: "In times of peace, it is important to remain strong, and also remember that the ninjas are always watching you and will strike you when you are least expecting it and there is no hope for the world and don't go to sleep without a baseball bat underneath your pillow just in case because they will not hesitate to strike when you are weak."

Nevermind, scratch that other quote, this one works better.

Ninjas. Posters. Mods. Browsers.

Long ago, the four types of posters lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Mods attacked with their banning powers.

Only the Ninjas, master of the art of posting before other, could stop them. But when the forums needed them most, they decided to pull these crazy stunts and just irritate others.

But I believe the ninjas can save the forums. Not really

Sorry I've been awake waaaaay too long and this is all I could think.  I'll go hide in my corner now.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Ninjas. Posters. Mods. Browsers.

Long ago, the four types of posters lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Mods attacked with their banning powers.

Only the Ninjas, master of the art of posting before other, could stop them. But when the forums needed them most, they decided to pull these crazy stunts and just irritate others.

But I believe the ninjas can save the forums. Not really

Sorry I've been awake waaaaay too long and this is all I could think.  I'll go hide in my corner now.

You took the step that I was too weak to take. I salute your bravery.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Everyone doubted you in mafia, but they had a good reason too.

... Fair enough, but that was just doubting my innocence. But my knowledge? My wisdom?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I just noticed that it's just the three of us past Mafia members. It's like we're back in the private chat again! Except with less plotting for murder!

I just realized that as well! And I was going to say something about it but you nearly ninja'd me. What are the odds?

Mwahaha, for once it I who is the almost-ninja!

We'd talk strategy during the night phase and near the end of each day phase, but yeah, we normally did our own thing otherwise and just messed around in the private chat. Better to do it there than in the actual Mafia thread, I suppose.

That's for sure. On both being and experience and not accomplishing anything, haha. I think it was as fun as it was because we were all on a team; if it had been with anyone else, I don't think it would've been quite as enjoyable.

291 I was way too close to being ninjad for my taste.