Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

It was a lot of fun, from what little I experienced from it. We definitely would have done better if we had a veteran Mafia player on our side, but that would have meant one of us wouldn't be on the team, and I'd far prefer to have fun losing than less fun winning.

And the key to avoiding ninjas is to wait for them to strike, and then post.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Have to be careful of them ninjas, they really know how to get you!

Coming from the one who is ninjaing everyone

Just like Mafia warning people to be careful of Mafia... Scum habits die hard, it seems.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It was a lot of fun, from what little I experienced from it. We definitely would have done better if we had a veteran Mafia player on our side, but that would have meant one of us wouldn't be on the team, and I'd far prefer to have fun losing than less fun winning.

And the key to avoiding ninjas is to wait for them to strike, and then post.

Agreed, I had much more fun with you guys than I think I would've with experienced players. Which is partially why I don't think I'm interested in joining another game soon, although the time and mental commitment that it needs is another reason.

Sometimes someone needs to take the initiative. Like Anime just did, even though it almost made me get ninjad again.

Phew, I was fearing that my advice on stopping ninjas would jinx me into being ninja'd.

I'd consider playing another game, but I'm too much of a procrastinator and unwilling to invest much time into a game. I do think I'd play better as not scum though, because then I would not have to lie and make things up.

Oh yeah, that's another good point; depending on when the next game starts, it could very possible go on during Christmas and New Years and such. Someday I'd like to try being a townie to see how that would compare to being Mafia, but definitely not for a while, for sure.

299 You'd better be awake Bart, don't disappoint me.

Ah, it's fun to see two posts before they realize that a ninja has occurred.

I got a bunch of the hundreds in the 703 run if I remember right, so I'm cool with setting them up for other people.

I would judge you for procrastinating, but I've been switching between schoolwork and this thread for a while now, so I don't really have room to talk here.

And we three are hereby named Princess Anime, Prince Beep, and Prince Rex, all royalty of procrastination. We would be Kings and Queen, but alas, we are merely putting off the coronation.

And sleep, in my case. G'night!

Edited by Rex Glacies

I would like to thank all the people that helped me get to this point. Like the people who constantly bugged me about attending my coronation, while I was too busy doing "more important things."

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I just noticed that it's just the three of us past Mafia members. It's like we're back in the private chat again! Except with less plotting for murder!

What, there's no murder plots going on here?

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

You'd better be awake Bart, don't disappoint me.

Sorry, 6 AM is really not a time you should expect me on this forum.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

And we three are hereby named Princess Anime, Prince Beep, and Prince Rex, all royalty of procrastination. We would be Kings and Queen, but alas, we are merely putting off the coronation.

This was a really great one.

Also, during the mafia game, you guys didn't really fuck up night phases or role related stuff (apart from Anime's claim), so the best an experienced player would have done was not getting lynched. Don't know if that would have really made it more fun for you guys. You mostly lost to good townplay during night phases, not bad scum play. Although killing me instead of Boron would have been a pretty stupid move.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

What, there's no murder plots going on here?

Sorry, 6 AM is really not a time you should expect me on this forum.

This was a really great one.

Also, during the mafia game, you guys didn't really fuck up night phases or role related stuff (apart from Anime's claim), so the best an experienced player would have done was not getting lynched. Don't know if that would have really made it more fun for you guys. You mostly lost to good townplay during night phases, not bad scum play. Although killing me instead of Boron would have been a pretty stupid move.

My claim was mainly due to wanting to get out of the game.  I was going on a vacation like thing that week and just did not want to be accused because inactivity so I went out with a bang.  I knew I'd get caught because a Role Cop is almost always a scum role.  I loved playing, though it was much more stressful than playing in person.

19 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

My claim was mainly due to wanting to get out of the game.  I was going on a vacation like thing that week and just did not want to be accused because inactivity so I went out with a bang.  I knew I'd get caught because a Role Cop is almost always a scum role.  I loved playing, though it was much more stressful than playing in person.

You could have tried telling prims you wanted out and hoped there was a sub ready, but whatever.

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You could have tried telling prims you wanted out and hoped there was a sub ready, but whatever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I didn't want out per say.  Besides, they'd already figured us out.  I was the only one of suspicion left at that point.  That night I would have either been discovered by the cop Arcanite, Jailed by our one and only Jailer Mackc2 or followed and stalked by none other than Marth himself.  It was over at that point. We'd lost!

Edited by Anime27Arts

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I didn't want out per say.  Besides, they'd already figured us out.  I was the only one of suspicion left at that point.  That night I would have either been discovered by the cop Arcanite, Jailed by our one and only Jailer Mackc2 or followed and stalked by none other than Marth himself.  It was over at that point. We'd lost!

It's not over until it's over!

Shinori and Arc weren't in the clean yet and Marth couldn't have found out you were scum. Mack could have very well screwed you over though. You had a pretty slim chance, sure, but there was still a chance.