Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Where do you guys all live, South Africa? Why does all the cool stuff happen while I'm asleep?

@Bartozio, was that supposed to be 317?

I live in Europe, but I think that's about the same timezone. Other people just seem to have a messed up sleeping schedule.

And yes, lol. That might be first time I completely forgot to count...

23 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Where do you guys all live, South Africa? Why does all the cool stuff happen while I'm asleep?

@Bartozio, was that supposed to be 317?

I'm in North America, I just really have a messed up sleep schedule that keeps me up to bizarre hours.

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:

What, there's no murder plots going on here?

Sorry, 6 AM is really not a time you should expect me on this forum.

This was a really great one.

Also, during the mafia game, you guys didn't really fuck up night phases or role related stuff (apart from Anime's claim), so the best an experienced player would have done was not getting lynched. Don't know if that would have really made it more fun for you guys. You mostly lost to good townplay during night phases, not bad scum play. Although killing me instead of Boron would have been a pretty stupid move.

C'mon man, I've been her at 4 AM before. You gotta step up your game ;)

My biggest regret is that I wasn't the final vote during my lynch. I was dead already at that point, so I was really hoping to at least claim that much. Ah well, there's always next time if I ever play again!

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm in North America, but my sleep schedule is... well, it's not very good right now, haha. I tend to wake up at noon (I just got up 20 minutes ago!) and go to sleep sometime around 2-4 AM lately. I should probably try to fix that sometime soon.