Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya, Bart. Anything to keep these unholy pocket demon references to a minimum!

Plus now I feel better about all the times that people stole the numbers for Ponyta and Rapidash from me.

59 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Naw, there are other people who are active. I was just waiting to make a Pokemon reference but Bart stole my number...

My pleasure.

55 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Good on ya, Bart. Anything to keep these unholy pocket demon references to a minimum!

Plus now I feel better about all the times that people stole the numbers for Ponyta and Rapidash from me.

I guess nobody is going to congratulate me on finally getting a hundredfold huh? Oh well.

And specially for you Beep, 212 is scizor. The guy was easily the most used pokemon when I still played competetive, but I never managed to make him work on my teams...

213 is Shuckle, a very fun pokemon with great defences, no attack and bad hp. The only way he could kill things was poisoning them and waiting until they died. I loved using the little guy...

Edited by Bartozio

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I guess nobody is going to congratulate me on finally getting a hundredfold huh? Oh well.

And specially for you Beep, 212 is scizor. The guy was easily the most used pokemon when I still played competetive, but I never managed to make him work on my teams...

To be blunt, I'm not proud of you for getting any of the hundreds, I'm just disappointed when you don't. It's something that I've come to expect of you, which I hope you don't mind.

I will forgive you this time, because at least Scizor is in a few Smash games. I actually wouldn't mind getting Hitmonlee myself, he was a favorite of mine in Smash N64. Although you did get ninja'd, so perhaps I shouldn't be so willing to forgive...

214 is apparently Heracross. The Pokémon wiki isn't loading for me, so I'll just assume that it's a very annoyed Greek Goddess in Pokémon form.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

To be blunt, I'm not proud of you for getting any of the hundreds, I'm just disappointed when you don't. It's something that I've come to expect of you, which I hope you don't mind.

I will forgive you this time, because at least Scizor is in a few Smash games. I actually wouldn't mind getting Hitmonlee myself, he was a favorite of mine in Smash N64. Although you did get ninja'd, so perhaps I shouldn't be so willing to forgive...

214 is apparently Heracross. The Pokémon wiki isn't loading for me, so I'll just assume that it's a very annoyed Greek Goddess in Pokémon form.

Why do people always have these high expectations of me?

Heracross is actually just a bug. One of the best bug types, but still...

215 is Sneasel. I guess he looks cool, but I only ever really used his evolution...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Why do people always have these high expectations of me?

Heracross is actually just a bug. One of the best bug types, but still...

215 is Sneasel. I guess he looks cool, but I only ever really used his evolution...

Don't worry, I only expect perfection. As long as you meet that sole expectation, then you're good!

And this is why I don't play Pokémon. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: when the names for species reaches the creativity level of things like "Sneasel," I am no longer impressed. It's kinda cute though, I'll give it that.