Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I hope you guys don't mind if I read along with the current Mafia game. I like seeing what goes on without having the stress of being a part of it myself. I won't bring up anything that goes on in that game though, since that would be awkward as well as against the rules. Just know that I'm rooting for all of you! 

Spoiler

Rooting for all of you to be horrible, disgusting scum, that is. Just like me and Rex! And Anime, but she's not here right now.

Edited by DefaultBeep

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I hope you guys don't mind if I read along with the current Mafia game. I like seeing what goes on without having the stress of being a part of it myself. I won't bring up anything that goes on in that game though, since that would be awkward as well as against the rules. Just know that I'm rooting for all of you! 

Hide contents

Rooting for all of you to be horrible, disgusting scum, that is. Just like me and Rex! And Anime, but she's not here right now.

That's good to know, Beep! I just finished Kemono friends and... you didn't seem ready to die like a man, but at least you held out for a good long while. I might go silent here while the Persona game is going, though, because as you mentioned, it's against the rules to talk about the mafia game here and I'll have a hard time not talking about it.

Edited by SullyMcGully

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yay for scum! Let them avenge us!

I've also been reading through the new mafia game. Much less pressure now considering we're not a part of the game.

I know, right? Although, it does bother me a bit that

Spoiler

I have no idea who the Mafia are. Now I have to guess and scumread, and all the annoying work that Mafia members don't have to deal with.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

That's good to know, Beep! I just finished Kemono friends and... you didn't seem ready to die like a man, but at least you held out for a good long while. I might go silent here while the Persona game is going, though, because as you mentioned, it's against the rules to talk about the mafia game here and I'll have a hard time not talking about it.

You have no idea how badly I wanted to kill myself at that point. Actually, maybe you do, since I was fairly vocal about it, heh. Yeah, outside silence sounds like a good idea. I just figured I'd mention it, and now we can continue counting without bringing it up anymore.

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Nope, my pity percentage went up to 9.5% and I suddenly stopped getting red orbs (which I was sniping) for 3 sessions in a row.

The good news: My pity percentage is still 9.5%.

The bad news: ...., You can probably guess right?

And here I thought teams consisted of four members

I already have about half of the units on the banner I think, so I'm only really intrested in Celica and Ayra. Would be great if I do manage to get Ayra this time around :(

RIP!  I wish you the best of luck man!

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hide contents

I'm not here, eh? 

I'm alllllllwaaays here.

I'm alwaaaaaaaays watching!

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm not here, eh? 

I'm alllllllwaaays here.

You even told me you'd be constantly following me to attempt to kill me, so that mistake is on me. It's too bad none of us three were this good at remaining unnoticed in our Mafia game...

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I know, right? Although, it does bother me a bit that

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea who the Mafia are. Now I have to guess and scumread, and all the annoying work that Mafia members don't have to deal with.

Yeah! Now its like we're regular townsfolk or something, though without any say in the matters.

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm not here, eh? 

I'm alllllllwaaays here.

Missed opportunity for a reference. I fixed it though.

56 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

This is a lot like Sisyphus's punishment, isn't it? Though here there's no end in sight, and we're all here willingly...

Are we here willingly, or are we put here by predetermined fate?

That is the thing about predetermination- it allows for the illusion of belief in free will. Free will does allow for the acceptance of the illusion of predetermination, but that isn't quite as strong a point. Since if predetermination is an illusion, one can come to choose to believe otherwise and escape it. If free will is the illusion however, one can never escape it if it is not predetermined that they will escape the illusion.

And what end in sight did Sisyphus have? What would getting the boulder to the top of the hill in Tartarus accomplish? After so many cycles pushing and watching the boulder roll back, didn't he come to see there was no real end in sight? Yet he is compelled to carry out his inescapable fate.

44 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Sorry man, I'm not good with being nice. At least your night actions were great!

I'm joking, it's not that easy to offend me.

Restarted once again, is this our punishment for challenging the mods