Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Far From the Forest doesn't count posts, so a more accurate estimation can be found by going to your profile and multiplying the number of pages in your activity by 25. Which means I have made approximately... 3550 posts!? Yeesh, that's far too many.

And yet I continue to post.

Ah, then you do actually have me beat. Mine would be at about 2,775 posts.

Which means I just have to try even harder to pass you now!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, then you do actually have me beat. Mine would be at about 2,775 posts.

Which means I just have to try even harder to pass you now!

I'm more embarrassed that even though you've been a member since September and I've been one since January, you've made over 1000 more posts outside of Far From the Forest than I have.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm more embarrassed that even though you've been a member since September and I've been one since January, you've made over 1000 more posts outside of Far From the Forest than I have.

It is a problem with a simple cause, my friend: I like to talk too much, haha. Although I do post in the Heroes section a lot, and I was decently active in the Warriors section before it was released, which I imagine is what makes the most difference.

44 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

41 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It is a problem with a simple cause, my friend: I like to talk too much, haha. Although I do post in the Heroes section a lot, and I was decently active in the Warriors section before it was released, which I imagine is what makes the most difference.

I think I'm in the 7000s or something like that.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah but you have been here forever 

Okay never mind you joined after I did, I really need to step up my game can't have all of you juniors showing me up. 

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's gonna be much harder to beat than Rex's amount.... Guess I'd better get to posting even more then!

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Yeah but you have been here forever 

Okay never mind you joined after I did, I really need to step up my game can't have all of you juniors showing me up. 

Do I actually have more posts than you? That's weird to consider for me.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

That's gonna be much harder to beat than Rex's amount.... Guess I'd better get to posting even more then!

Do I actually have more posts than you? That's weird to consider for me.

yeah about double outside of FFTF

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

yeah about double outside of FFTF

Well, I've passed one person in this thread then. That's one minor victory, but the grand success is still far away from my grasp.

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

And with that, Boku no/My Hero Academia season one is cleared. Bart was right, that was a fairly fast watch, even if I didn't start the second season.

390 Good job you guys, I would've been a part of that ninja if I hadn't had to type this out.

Nice! Hope you start watching season 2 soon, because that's where things really become amazing (you obviously shouldn't if you didn't like season 1 though).

Also, why do Rex and Mack have so few posts? I thought I was the quiet type, and I still easily beat both of them...

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Also, why do Rex and Mack have so few posts? I thought I was the quiet type, and I still easily beat both of them...

I believe its the Heroes boards. Anyone who hangs around the Heroes boards seems to multiply their post count. I believe its because those boards tend to become a chat thread at times and therefore anyone who frequently posts there seems have the same amount of activity as people in Far From the Forest but while having their own posts count towards their "content count."

I waited 30 minutes for this.

52 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I believe its the Heroes boards. Anyone who hangs around the Heroes boards seems to multiply their post count. I believe its because those boards tend to become a chat thread at times and therefore anyone who frequently posts there seems have the same amount of activity as people in Far From the Forest but while having their own posts count towards their "content count."

I waited 30 minutes for this.

I've been active there for a few months and... I can certainly not deny this is true.