Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Stop it Anime you must count that is the rules 

I didn't know where we were and was going to edit it in.

17 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

C'mon, Anime. "Be A Man" and remember to put your number in there.

*Warning there is a spoiler alert if you click my reference link.  You have been warned*

I can't be a man or man up.  I'm a girl. I-I mean I can man up because that's just a figure of speech.  I don't actually have to be a man to man up.  I just have to be tough.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The topic is hot now, might want to cool off for a bit.

... Yeah. We have an editor and two moderators on right now. That might not be a bad idea... I say as I comment on the thread.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh sure, so you're willing to correct yourself if it benefits you ;)

I told you, I'd craft my own reality, and if this reality benefits me I'll accept it as true.

10 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Mafia spoilers, if anyone hasn't been reading already:

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulations on getting a scum game @Bartozio! I think you did pretty well overall, but you were kinda cornered right at the end. But at least you finally got to be scum!

10 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I just want to say I called 2 of the 3 Scum on Day 2, so I'm very pleased!!  

Reveal hidden contents

I knew Shinori because his play was so different than it was in Kemono friends.  It was obvious to me. 

Kirsche seemed very off to me and I couldn't quite place why.

By the end I knew it was Bart as the final one though he almost had me convinced.  The big thing was the slot he was against was initially Mich and he his play was far more town accepting arguements rather than ignoring them.  Sully had me thinking it was him for a bit because of his "I'm just easy lynch bait" because at the time it seemed extremely over confident and out of place because just being lynchbait does not make you 100% free of being scum yourself

Spoiler

Thanks guys. No idea how I didn't get found out earlier because I thought I was playing pretty bad, but I always play bad so that works out for me :P

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

It's all over! And I'm alive!

Oh wait, I'm dead. Oh well...

Rezzy, ninja-ing me in my moment of anti-triumph

You still won though!

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, I'm sorry I messed up that plan then, that could've actually worked out. Although I kinda messed it up early anyway, since I was too open about the actual requirements for my daykill. If I had been less specific about that, like you would've suggested, then we might've had a better chance. 

Oh yeah, and @Bartozio: how did it feel to be killed on Day 1 so often as town, but managed to live the longest and almost win the game as scum?

Most of the game I was just hoping I'd get lynched for good reasons this time, instead of bad ones again...

The funny thing is that my ability only worked for 3 nights and I was concerned I would be able to use it 3 times, but I actually had to bluff having used that ability once!

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

No, seriously anime is great, no one can ignore it's existence!

Agreed! Anime though...

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Come on Bart, hurry up!

599 ...Oh.

Well this is awkward.

lol. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad you guys still don't know at what times I'm asleep yet...

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Hide contents

Thanks guys. No idea how I didn't get found out earlier because I thought I was playing pretty bad, but I always play bad so that works out for me :P

Agreed! Anime though...

You did pretty good. I didn't expect it for a while though seeimg how much you played off your past mislynches i can see it.

I'm Not sure if we are talking about me or actual anime.

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You did pretty good. I didn't expect it for a while though seeimg how much you played off your past mislynches i can see it.

I'm Not sure if we are talking about me or actual anime.

Thanks. I wasn't planning to, but people kept bringing it up and I was like: Well, I'm not going to tell them they're exagarating now...

Might be best to leave it at that then :P