Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I was looking forward to breaking the old record.

@Anime27Arts You didn't man up enough.

<Snip>

I'm sorry!  I have failed you Rezzy!  Instead of bringing honor to us all, I have brought nothing but shame.  I must go on a long trip in the north to search for my honorand the avatar.  I shall not return until I have restored my honor to you Rezzy.

27 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm sorry!  I have failed you Rezzy!  Instead of bringing honor to us all, I have brought nothing but shame.  I must go on a long trip in the north to search for my honorand the avatar.  I shall not return until I have restored my honor to you Rezzy.

Can you hurry it up a bit with restoring your honor and all, you have a game to play soon

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Can you hurry it up a bit with restoring your honor and all, you have a game to play soon

You cannot rush honor.  It will come in its own time.  Rushing honor is very unhonorable!

Edited by Anime27Arts

It's 9 AM here, which is like three hours earlier than when I've been waking up recently, haha. The goal is to get used to waking up at 7-8 if I can, so I can actually have mornings in my life again.

That's the kinda unfortunate blessing and curse of schooling online. I can start on it at any point in the day, but that can make slacking on it a little too easy. Which is the main reason I'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule, other than just being a healthier idea in general. If I'm gonna start college next year, then I'll need to start getting used to this now.

I know I just said that I'm trying to stop slacking while I'm still here on the counting thread, but just ignore that.