Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm really considering joining Mafia, but it'll depend on when it begins and how long a game is.

Or perhaps I can steal a computer for my upcoming trip.

49... ers.

Dooooo it!!  We can all be noobs together!

50!

So I might be joining Mafia, but I've got a question for everyone here.

I'm thinking about changing my avatar before the game starts, and have a brand new personal image just for the game. Anyone think that Arden's Heroes art is an okay choice? I want to be seen as a kind, trustworthy person, and I can't think of anyone else with such a welcoming smile.

54 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

So I might be joining Mafia, but I've got a question for everyone here.

I'm thinking about changing my avatar before the game starts, and have a brand new personal image just for the game. Anyone think that Arden's Heroes art is an okay choice? I want to be seen as a kind, trustworthy person, and I can't think of anyone else with such a welcoming smile.

Funny how you mention you might join when you've already signed up...

We all know how trustworthy Arden is, so that art should do just fine. I mean, look at that beatiful face, nobody would ever want to kill that!

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Funny how you mention you might join when you've already signed up...

We all know how trustworthy Arden is, so that art should do just fine. I mean, look at that beatiful face, nobody would ever want to kill that!

I wanted to keep things mysterious in case anybody hadn't seen the mafia thread yet.

One vote in favor is enough for me! Let's just hope this new avatar doesn't make me get too... defensive.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I wanted to keep things mysterious in case anybody hadn't seen the mafia thread yet.

One vote in favor is enough for me! Let's just hope this new avatar doesn't make me get too... defensive.

Yeah, this is going to take some getting used to...

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Yeah, this is going to take some getting used to...

What's wrong? Are you scared of his... art, then?

The stupid puns are the only ones worth making.

I'll probably switch it to something else after Mafia, since most people seem intimidated by this poor man, for some reason. I'm not really sure what to go with, though; most people seem to associate me with my mole persona now, so maybe I should just go back to that?

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

What's wrong? Are you scared of his... art, then?

The stupid puns are the only ones worth making.

I'll probably switch it to something else after Mafia, since most people seem intimidated by this poor man, for some reason. I'm not really sure what to go with, though; most people seem to associate me with my mole persona now, so maybe I should just go back to that?

I am not scared of anything! I was just ...suprised to suddenly see that beatiful face show up.

Eh, people will start associating a profile pic with you if you keep it long enough, kinda like what happened with mine. The mole persona is also going to stick around for a quite a while though.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I am not scared of anything! I was just ...suprised to suddenly see that beatiful face show up.

Eh, people will start associating a profile pic with you if you keep it long enough, kinda like what happened with mine. The mole persona is also going to stick around for a quite a while though.

Understandable. I get that response a lot. I'll leave it up to you to decide if that's arrogance or low self-confidence.

True, I can't really do much to change my image other than... changing my image, I suppose. I feel like the mole is almost a part of me at this point, though. It doesn't help that I'm pretty much as blind as a mole in real life, too.