Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would respond to that blatant and unethical attempt at slander which I'm used to at this point so it's not a big deal honestly, but something... unexpected caught my eye in the thread you linked, @Greencapps. I'm not sure if you have an answer for this since you weren't one of them, but... is there any reason why multiple people had usernames and avatars related to Bionicle, the old Lego property?

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Mmm lunch.

Now I want coffee and potatoes. 

Not personally a fan of coffee, but I can easily take a double helping of potatoes to make up for it. Are you a butter person, an extra butter person, or a plain and tame person?

The coffee must have heaps of sugar. The potatoes must have extra butter.

I forced myself to like coffee a few years ago for the caffeine intake.

What about you, Meap? I'm guessing you're a butter person?

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm not sure if you have an answer for this since you weren't one of them, but... is there any reason why multiple people had usernames and avatars related to Bionicle, the old Lego property?

It's a Bionicle forum, duh. 

TTV stands for The Three Virtues.

Honestly that forum has gone down hill in the 3 years it's been alive.

I was around near it's origin before it got flooded by youngsters and a have pretty much abandoned it, only visiting to talk to friends in a big ol' PM.

The owners, TTV, have also kinda gone a bit power hungry and apparently one of their oldest members left recently. 

I've advocated abandoning the site  and moving the PM to discord but people refuse to try it.

Kinda sad really.

It was my first forum so I made a ton of dumb mistakes. 

I've matured and now I'm here, hopefully it'll be a better time.

Agh Kapura'd again!

Edited by Greencapps

16 minutes ago, Natalie said:

The coffee must have heaps of sugar. The potatoes must have extra butter.

I forced myself to like coffee a few years ago for the caffeine intake.

What about you, Meap? I'm guessing you're a butter person?

Indeed, I enjoy a bit of butter when I can. My sister is definitely more of the extra butter type, though. I normally go for a simple pop or sparkling water if I want some caffeine, but lately my beverage of choice has become a refreshing can of Arnold Palmer Iced Tea & Lemonade

@Greencapps That name makes sense now that you mention it, I hadn't thought of what TTV would actually stand for. It surprised me when I saw someone named Artakha, but I thought it might've been a reference to something else; the people with the names Takua and DarkTakanuva are what really threw me off. Although if I had read the welcome banner at the top, the mention of MOCs probably would've been a dead giveaway.

Shame to hear it's gone kinda bad, though. I probably would've joined back at its start if I had known about it, since that was around when I started recollecting some of the older sets. At least you made friends there, and now you can start anew.

Edited by DefaultBeep

It wasn't all bad it was a ton of fun for a while and I appreciate the friends I made even if not all of them lasted.

Also it's good to see another Bonkle fan, I feel like we're a dying breed after the death of G2.

Sounds fancy. I generally just drink water and fruit/herbal teas, so having coffee makes a change sometimes, especially when I'm working.

Also, I keep meaning to say that your avatar is the purest beauty an eye can behold. Did you manage to pull a Tailtiu already?

I think we're actually now on 378

4 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

It wasn't all bad it was a ton of fun for a while and I appreciate the friends I made even if not all of them lasted.

Also it's good to see another Bonkle fan, I feel like we're a dying breed after the death of G2.

Yeah, another Bionicle fan was not what I expected to see on a forum for Fire Emblem, of all places. Shame the rebirth had such a short life; it was so exciting when it started, and then... it ended. Although I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of the Uniter designs anyway, especially after the surprisingly solid Master designs just one year earlier. Call me biased by nostalgia, but it's hard to beat the sets from the original run.

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Sounds fancy. I generally just drink water and fruit/herbal teas, so having coffee makes a change sometimes, especially when I'm working.

Also, I keep meaning to say that your avatar is the purest beauty an eye can behold. Did you manage to pull a Tailtiu already?

I think we're actually now on 378

Water's my main choice, but I'll have a pop and Arnold Palmer during the day too, normally no more than one of each one per day. I like drink variety when eating lunch and dinner.

Surprisingly, I actually got Tailtiu on my third summon. Only took 10 orbs to get her thanks to the free pull, which was a relief. It made deciding what to do with my avatar difficult though, since I was planning to keep it as Tailtiu until I got her, and then... I got her within like 5 minutes of the banner going up. But then I remembered Arden, and Vaximillian linked me to the Reddit post with this work of pure art, and here we are.

You're right, I didn't see Greencapps' edit or the number you gave right before him. 379

IMO CCBS is just a better system for constraction than the older system at least when it comes to the canister sets. Aesthetically though G1 wins simply because of the more unique and specialized pieces. Also G1 story over G2 no question. 

TTV we're actually the people who were sent the first G2 leak. 

Those were some exciting times.

Agreed on all points; CCBS is easier and works better for actually building and is what I prefer to use overall, but the story and aesthetics of G1 win me over and are the sets I prefer to leave built over using for parts, with some exceptions. I may or may not still have all the books and movies on my shelf right now.

I think the only Bionicle-centric website that I knew at the time was BZPower (and I never bothered to join the forums, I mostly just visited to keep up with the news), but that was a wonderful time to be a fan. I'm still a little sad I only ever got three of the sets new, but there were too many other things that I was spending money on at the time.

381 Anime27Arts do you mind. We were having a nice conversation here. This is just rude.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, Bartozio said:

Weren't you going to get lynched by everyone on the first day anyway?

Oh no I forgot about that!!!  Whelp, it was nice knowing you.  Tell them I died in the most epic way possible!!!

17 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

383 I'm so sorry @DefaultBeep That's the final strike I'm going to get lynched by Beep

No, like I said, I'll be wiping the slate clean regarding anything that's happened in this thread. Mafia is serious business, and I can't be throwing out votes for silly reasons like that.

But if you ninja me in the Mafia thread then all bets are off.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Weren't you going to get lynched by everyone on the first day anyway?

Considering how most people seemed to be planning their votes, I think it depends on how many players enjoy video game soundtracks and Disney music.

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

No, like I said, I'll be wiping the slate clean regarding anything that's happened in this thread. Mafia is serious business, and I can't be throwing out votes for silly reasons like that.

But if you ninja me in the Mafia thread then all bets are off.

Considering how most people seemed to be planning their votes, I think it depends on how many players enjoy video game soundtracks and Disney music.

Challenge accepted!

Yay! My taste in music saves me again!

Edited by Anime27Arts

Hmm, she might just survive the first day then.

Guess it's fine, you and @Mackc2 already volunteered to be lynched on day 1 and 2 anyway, so I don't need more people on the list for now. D3 is a great time to start playing serious right?

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Challenge accepted!

Yay! My taste in music saves me again!

You may not have noticed, but you actually ninja'd me with that last post too; I just set my number one higher because I expected it. But now I realized that I had to edit it anyway because I put 286 instead of 386, and that seems to have thrown everything off.

Hey now, that doesn't mean you're safe just yet. It depends on which of the High School Musical soundtracks you consider to be the best.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Hmm, she might just survive the first day then.

Guess it's fine, you and @Mackc2 already volunteered to be lynched on day 1 and 2 anyway, so I don't need more people on the list for now. D3 is a great time to start playing serious right?

My sacrifice is like the sacrifice of Isaac for Abraham: just when you are about to lynch me, eclipse will speak to the thread from above, and provide a sacrificial Mafia in my place.

You may not have noticed, but you actually ninja'd me with that last post too; I just set my number one higher because I expected it. But now I realized that I had to edit it anyway because I put 286 instead of 386, and that seems to have thrown everything off.

Hey now, that doesn't mean you're safe just yet. It depends on which of the High School Musical soundtracks you consider to be the best.

My sacrifice is like the sacrifice of Isaac for Abraham: just when you are about to lynch me, eclipse will speak to the thread from above, and provide a sacrificial Mafia in my place.

I must be a really be good at being a ninja.  Who could have thought!

I grew up with High School Musical! I liked the 1st movie the best but both 1 and 2 had a good sound track if I remember correctly.  By the time 3 came out, it just didn't seem as good.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I must be a really be good at being a ninja.  Who could have thought!

I grew up with High School Musical! I liked the 1st movie the best but both 1 and 2 had a good sound track if I remember correctly.  By the time 3 came out, it just didn't seem as good.

I take back what I said, you are hereby added to lynch list. Beep is still first in line though.