Trying to Play TRS on Windows

escotanner

So I've been trying to play TearRing Saga on my Windows laptop with Epsxe but it keeps crashing. I downloaded off of Emuparadise so maybe there's something I'm missing. If not, am I supposed to just use the BIOs file because I've been using the ECM file when I extract it.

It's been ages since I last ran a psx emulator, so for now I'm going off the top of my head.

You will need a BIOS file to run most if not all psx emulators. As far as I know, these are perfectly legal to get, as long as you own a real psx. The BIOS doesn't come with the download for the emulator, usually. (or at least way back when)

As far as I know, emuparadise offers outdated emulators, emu-zone has them all up to date.

Finally, you might have to play around with the settings; rendering options, sound option etc. because it's not too unusual if a game doesn't run right away.

Anyway, I'll look into it for a bit.

EDIT: Yes, you will need to download a BIOS file, and also a GPU plugin. Sound and Cdrom plugins should come with the ePSXe package, but can also be downloaded.

Edited by Excellen Browning