Favorite Character theme from the Character theme collection?

Which is your favorite?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Marth
    • Abel
    • Minerva
    • Hardin
    • Jagen
    • Caeda
    • Medeus
    • Camus

I didn't know where to post this thread, but since the collection we are talking about is related to the first FE and his remake, I tought that this section would be fitting for it.

However, if I did post in the wrong section, then feel free to move it to another section.

Anyway, to those who do not know about what Collection I'm talking about, The Fire Emblem Character Theme Collection is a collection that contains some remix of the Ost of the very first Fire Emblem. The names of the various remixes are taken from some of the characters from FE1.

Said characters are: Marth, Abel, Minerva, hardin, Jagen, Caeda, Medeus and Camus.

They can be found on Youtube and the music section of Serenes Forest.

So, as you can see from the title, my question is: Which is your favorite? And, if I may, I'd like to ask which is your least favorite.

My favorite has to be the Hardin theme: the songs that were choosen were remixed perfectly and truly fits Hardin's character in FE1/SD(even tough there isn't much about him in said games)

My least favorite, instead, is the Medeus theme: I know, It's supposed to be a remix of Medeus battle theme, but I can't really hear the Medeus battle theme in the remix, aside from few parts.

I dunno, perhaps It's just a problem of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

The entire soundtrack is beautiful, to the point to where I'd call it the best fire emblem soundtrack ever released. My favorite without a doubt, is hardin's theme. If only for the fact that when I first listened to it, I fell asleep listening to it. Although Minvera and Abel are a close 2nd.

Edited by Jagen