Ohio State Attack

Rezzy

This morning, there was an attack at Ohio State. Somebody ran into people with his car, then began stabbing them with a knife. The assailant is dead, and last I heard, there were 8 injured, 1 critically.

Please send prayers. I found out about this in real time from my cousin, who attends school there, and thankfully she's safe.

Hopefully no one dies from the attack. One is in critical condition, but luckily not dead.

Praying for the families and the people of the school. Hope all goes well from here.

Edited by Tolvir

Hopefully no one dies from the attack. One is in critical condition, but luckily not dead.

Praying for the families and the people of the school. Hope all goes well from here.

Thankfully, a campus cop was close by and shot the attacker before he was able to hurt anybody else.

Thankfully, a campus cop was close by and shot the attacker before he was able to hurt anybody else.

Wow, can't imagine how much worst that would of been if they weren't there. Hope he/she gets some kind of recognition for that, killing someone isn't an easy thing to do, but they made the right decision there. I think more schools need to start having more security at them. Even if it's a more private situation like veterans or retired cops. I don't fully agree with arming teachers/professors, unless they are required to go through the same training FBI/Police are, but better security in these schools is a must.

Edited by Tolvir

Wow, can't imagine how much worst that would of been if they weren't there. Hope he/she gets some kind of recognition for that, killing someone isn't an easy thing to do, but they made the right decision there. I think more schools need to start having more security at them. Even if it's a more private situation like veterans or retired cops. I don't fully agree with arming teachers/professors, unless they are required to go through the same training FBI/Police are, but better security in these schools is a must.

I stand for having police on areas of learning and education, my high school had a school resource officer and he was a great guy, even ran a criminal justice club at my high school and ran for sheriff in my county. He didn't win for having skeptical views on the federal prison however here, and the regulations it breaks. Oddly enough a scandal popped up when he was running and when he was put out of the race, the charges against him were dropped, yet the newspaper 'reported' he used unlawful force on a child getting uppity in class. The truth was that child assaulted a teacher while the officer was nearby, and was restrained. Yes I know that story is slightly off topic, however I am actually for cops that serve the people already being on schools as a resource officer on even public school grounds, and a state regulated police force on every campus

Good to hear that your cousin is safe. Hope the rest of the families affected will be okay!

Still, it's a weird attack, and I can't figure out why anyone would do that.

Good to hear that your cousin is safe. Hope the rest of the families affected will be okay!

Still, it's a weird attack, and I can't figure out why anyone would do that.

Thanks, I hope so, too.

I'll wait until we have more information before I speculate on anything regarding motive. I think people are too often too quick to assume things when stuff like this happens. And the attacker is dead, so we won't be getting any information out of him, now.

Holy C***

My Most Heartfelt Condolences to whomever had to suffer in such a manner.

Thankfully, no one is dead, let's just hope that the one in critical condition recovers from the attack.

The attacker is dead, though. Still, that's one of the better outcomes (with the best being the attacker in police custody).

The attacker is dead, though. Still, that's one of the better outcomes (with the best being the attacker in police custody).

That would have been ideal, and I always hate the loss of human life, but when he's actively trying to stab people, that's not really an option.