Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War 2017 Tier List - Day 39: The support kids (Corple, Lene, Sharlow and Laylea)

OliKad

Alright, it's time to get writing or something. I suppose I'll start with Patty.

She starts out raiding the Yied Shrine at the start of Chapter 7, managing to steal the Balmung from the place. And as soon as Shanan shows up, she starts screaming in adoration or something at him or something. Point is, I like my Shanan with his super sword. But this isn't a day about Shanan, so let's move on. After giving Shanan his fancy sword, you'll probably take a look at Patty's stats. They're... pretty bad. She's basically Dew again, except the horde of brigands gives way to a bunch of angry dark mages. Dark mages that can't be dodged easily. Especially when you start with a sleep sword weighing 12. There's a bunch of myrms running around as well. Yeah, leave this one to Shanan. After getting out of that mess, you at least have a thief, so you can throw money at anyone who's broke. Thing is, there's less chumps in Gen 2 that need money, since everyone can snap the arenas in half easily. Unless your name starts with Jo, anyway. Her mother had no personal skills, so Patty depends on whatever her father had for skills, but at least she gets Pursuit on promotion... if she can even make it to promotion. Combat isn't really her thing.

She can do thief stuff, I guess. Take a 5/10 or something.

Faval comes in rather late, only arriving early enough in Ch8. In order to get him on your side, you need to talk to him with his sister. When Ishtar is right behind him. Fun. Speaking of Ishtar, Faval can one-shot her! ...With a horrible hit rate! Kind of problematic. His accuracy isn't particularly great, what with most bows only having 70 hit at base and all that. He does have access to the holy Ichival... the worst of the holy weapons. +10 str/spd... and that's it? And it weighs 13 for good measure. Still, a 40 might 3 weight bow is still pretty nice, even though it's pretty bad in comparison to the rest of them. Considering his strength is generally pretty good, many things will die in a single hit, and most of the other enemies will die in two. Pretty good, right? Problem is, he's an archer, so that means he'll have to deal with all the archer problems archers have. He's also a foot unit, so he might get left behind after a while. Considering Ch9 is dragon land and dragons attack everywhere all the time, he can make himself useful there. Need something to die horribly on player phase? Faval can probably fry them. He's got Pursuit as well. Pursuit is always handy.

He's not that bad, you know. Still, not being able to counter is kinda bad. I'll be generous and give a 6/10.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I suddenly realize this, but aside from like.... the two encounters with the Beigeritter in G1 and G2, there's almost never any enemy archers encountered in FE4. Verdane has some in the prologue, I think you see like 3 per castle in Augustria, there's Liza's army in chapter 7 which has like 4 maybe and Muhammed's armor unit has like 4 as well. Huh.

Alright, now we're moving to what I think is the final child duo. Let's discuss the only pair of children that are arguably worse than their substitues in many ways, which are Corple and Lene. Let's also not forget to mention their kinda-superior subs, Sharlow and Laylea as well ;)

Lene is a dancer in the game that one of the best for dancers in a generation that is even more favorable to them. She is one of the top characters in the game flat out regardless of who her father is 10/10.

Corple is a level 1 cleric that joins mid chapter 9, how did someone think this was ok? If Claud is his dad he can spam fortify to maybe become a status staff bot for endgame but it's super expensive and not worth it at all. He's pretty much trash with any other dad. 2/10

Laylea is better than Lene in some ways and worse in others. She lacks inheritence which hurts a bit and she will do worse in the arena than Lex!Lene or Arden!Lene. She has Charisma though which Lene can never get. None of this really matters much so 9.5/10.

Sharlow is a little better than Corple. Thanks to Elite he can spam warp to promotion instead of fortify and he's got around the same magic as Linda for endgame. He also gets you the berserk staff which is nice. 3/10

Corple suffers from his late join time and low level. A staves are nice but Lana and Leaf have pretty much got things covered. However, as superfluous as he is, he is the only staff unit with A staves before promotion, and it's not actually that difficult to train him. With Lex as his father, Corple can get to promotion in his join chapter simply by spamming Libro and he doesn't actually need very much to be happy - a return ring is all he needs for funds/being able to recruit Hannibal.

He's never really going to be a fighter, but he at least has access to Prayer and Continue. A magic dad is nice but he'll function roughly the same with anyone. Lex and Claude generally work best. The former benefits both him and his sister since it allows them to get levels quickly. There's always the possibility of Holsety!Corple, but he's easily the worst user despite being the one whose combat improves most from it.

4/10 - He comes late and doesn't offer anything new, but he at least gives options when it comes to utility. He at least brings more to the table than the likes of Roddlebad and the HITMAN.

Leen is basically her mother but better universally. She's not really doing much in her join chapter but dance utility means more in gen 2 than it did in 1. She's never going to really fight, but she really doesn't need to. She's also really flexible with her dad, but again Lex allows her to cheese the arena and gain enough levels for some reasonable durability. Prayer and Continue are nice, but if you're relying on them, you've done something seriously wrong.

8.5/10 -  A real boon to have around, moving your mobile death squad and helping your other fools move ahead is nice. She's also really flexible with her dad, she's one of the few people who can say Ardan helps her.

Sharlow is basically Corple with Elite and the Berserk Staff. He enrages me because he reminds me of Horace, but there's not much that he and Corple can achieve over each other. There's some silly little tricks you can pull with Berserk, but its hefty price tag limits its use. His main drawback over Corple is that he really struggles with money and getting staves, but again, you've got other people to use them. He's never going to fight ever, his magic's pretty good but he has no means of hitting more than once. He's also stuck with using all the lame tomes.

3/10 - Minus half a point because I know Horace likes him, but in reality he's not significantly different to Corple.

Laylea again is very similar to Leen, but she has Charisma. In reality, Charisma does nothing to help usually because she really can't afford to be on the frontlines. However, she does let you obtain the Barrier Sword, which can sometimes put your losers' res just above sleep thresholds. Most of what's been said about Leen applies to her too, but the lack of inheritance and skill flexibility puts her just below her counterpart.

8/10 - Basically a slightly less equipped dancer, still pretty good though.

Corple - He's a huge loser.  Can theoretically get inheritance but it's largely wasted on him.  He at least has A Staves, so he can pick up any spare staves lying around (if there are any) and try to contribute and fail with 5 movement.  1.5 with a negative bias point because he has a lame haircut

Sharlow - Better than Corple, way more handsome and funny.  Has elite and a good magic stat, pretty much all you could ask for on a latejoining staffbot, and gets the exclusive Berserk staff which instantly fixes his gold woes.  3 with a positive bias point because hes fat shota sigurd.

Leen - She's great, dancer in gen 2 is probably more useful than gen 1 since you have more competant units.  9/10

Laylea - Leen with a money problem but has charisma.  Has a 50% str growth for some reason.  8.5/10.

Corple is an unit you don't want and need. It requires to keep Hannibal alive, a shitty unit, which is hard enough. So more painful is the reward by getting a total underleveled unit with 5 movement for like 2,5 chapters. He can revive... which is nice.

Leen is a dancer. It's self-explained that she's fantastic.

4 hours ago, Shin said:

He's never really going to be a fighter, but he at least has access to Prayer and Continue. A magic dad is nice but he'll function roughly the same with anyone. Lex and Claude generally work best.

If all you are using him for is sitting at the castle to warp people around then Lex is the best dad for him but if you want him to do anything important he'll need a magic dad.

Edited by Valkama

WOO, WE MADE IT! THE FINAL KIDS!

Spoiler

The siblings here are all about indirectly helping your other units to do things. The dancer's role is very apparent, refresh a bunch of allies and avoid getting killed. So useful, but not any good in combat, and she shows up at a decent time. The priest, however, is severely underlevelled when he shows up in chapter 9, making it difficult to justify using him. But that aside, he can still be good using staves from a distance, considering the amount of staves that have up to 10 range and even with his 5 move can he get involved (though not all the time).

Sylvia passes Prayer and Continue, and the growths she provides give a good base for resisting and attacking with magic. These are some of the few kids not worrying about getting Pursuit or many if any other skills, and utility boosting growths are good for them. Levin gives good growths for their evade, passes Critical (for if they have to fight) and Corple becomes Lolsety, being that once he promotes he'll be able to use it to actually fight very well, but 5 move limits him more than Sety. It's still the best offence he can do. Claude makes them great at taking magical attacks and blocking statuses, and allows Corple to inherit every staff from him. They don't get any skills from him, but that's no big deal for them. Azel passes Pursuit and allows Corple to get a B rank tome (Even if it's Fire and he can't get it initially), while his growths are alright (especially for Corple's offence) and Blaggi Blood does compensate for his Luck, but not Skill. Lex gives them Vantage (Which is situational for these two to be honest) and Elite (which Corple will love, and it does double Leen's dancing exp), gains some good HP and Defence boosts. It helps Corple catch up, but the low magic is a concern for his staff usage. Alec is just a poor pairing I brought up with Sylvia because of the ease to get it, which gives Pursuit and Awareness (Not much use for units sitting behind) and pretty meh growths across the board. Dew gives Leen Sol (Which can backfire terribly if she's in Prayer range), both kids Bargain (Corple will be pleased) and pretty good growths across the board barring the poor HP. Holyn just gives them lots of HP and Skill and Luna and B swords for Leen. Once again, these two are not looking to get into combat, so I don't see much point to this pairing in practice.

For inheritance, Leen will want the Knight and Leg rings, but she can also take a magic sword if her dad had good magic growth and you've decided that one of the magic swords can be free for her. Corple just wants a bunch of staves, and even if he wanted rings, things like the Bargain Ring and so on are needed by other units more.

The substitutes are.... comparably better. Laylea gets Charisma, which is considered a big reason to go with these subs. Her problem is that she shouldn't be near the battle, because her bulk is honestly atrocious, and it's atrocious compared to Leen of all kids. She's needed to get the Barrier Sword, which is the Defender for Resistance, and can be useful for status blocking. Sharlow gets Elite, which helps massively with catching up to the rest of the army. His growths also discourage the front lines, but he has a high Magic growth and can . He is also needed for the Berserk Staff, which is applicable at points, but not perfect.

Leen gets 9/10. Like Sylvia, but can have better growths, might be able to fight even halfway decently and of course the Knight and Leg rings can be on her from the get go. Shame she gets nothing much from her magic dads.

Laylea gets 8/10. It's a matter of not getting the Knight Ring or Leg Ring, and her stats being even riskier for coming near combat despite having Charisma. Barrier Sword's nice for her or for anyone else attempting to go near the Wall of Edda.

Corple gets 3.5/10. Can inherit a bunch of staves from G1 to make him more reliable from the start, and often actually has decent growths for being Sylvia's kid. Of course, most possible dads make him unable to use magic as effectively, and have to kill for said staves. Obviously works best with Claude and Levin (lolsety).

Sharlow gets 3/10. So he's as late as Corple. However his Magic is still good all the time, he can get the (situational) Berserk Staff and he has Elite to make things so much easier. May actually be able to come near the Wall of Edda if he's a bit blessed, one of the few who might be able to at all in a substitute run.

And that's it. I might give an adjustment or two, but that might not happen.

Corpul:

Crap with 5 movement and low leveled. Will need to inherit Fortify or Physic or something to be useful. Can inhrrit a Forseti that he'll never use.  2/10

Leen:

Dancer with inheritance. 9.5/10

Laylea: 

Dancer without inheritance. 8.5/10

Sharlow: No inheritance, actually levels up a bit and gets Berserk. 2/10

Alright, let's finish this!

Leen is a dancer. That's all I need to say. 10/10. ...You want a long wall of text? Fine.

Leen appears in Chapter 7, talking to Aless about things and wars and whatnot. Then Aless goes off to try to kill us and evil random general boss (Bramsel I believe) decides that Leen made a good waifu, and decided to go for the S-rank immediately. It didn't end well and Aless figured out something bad was happening and turned blue. After completion of a significant amount of backtracking, everyone's favourite cavalier arrives and gets us our dancer. So, how is she? Her stats aren't ever going to be great, but combat isn't her job. Dancing is her job. Dancing in FE4 is insanely good. I probably went on about how amazing four-way refresh was on Sylvia's day. It hasn't gotten any less amazing here. The best part? Should you have passed down the leg/knight rings to Leen, then she becomes even more amazing. One could argue that others make better use of the leg ring, but who else would even want the knight ring?  Not Celice. He gets a horse anyway, and I'd take an even better dancer immediately over two measly turns in Ch6 any day. Her mother has Prayer in case of emergencies and Continue because reasons, so Leen has them too. It's not like combat parameters matter here anyway. Parents? Doesn't matter at all.

Leen can dance. She can dance well. She gets a perfect 10/10, simple as. Now you can go and marry Aless, considering I've been mentioning him so much. Too bad you don't get any lover's convo.

Corple, on the other hand... He's kind of useless. He shows up after seizing the first castle in Chapter 9. Okay, he comes late, maybe he's got solid bases to contribute? NOPE! Level 1 priest. In Chapter 9. With pretty bad stats. Thanks IntSys. Maybe he'd be good if he showed up when Lana showed up, but he doesn't, so she kinda makes him obsolete. As does Sety. As does Leaf. If you bothered to promote Tinny, she'd probably beat him too. But you've got two staff users guaranteed to be better than him, and you'd be mad to not train up the third, what with Leaf being Leaf. What does Corple even bring to the table at this point? The Valkyrie Staff? And that's assuming you made Claude his father so he'd be not completely useless. If Sylvia ends up falling for Alec? Too bad! He's useless! And let's not even mention pairing Sylvia with *shudders* Levin. Not even touching that. Moving right along. If dad does happen to be a failure, Corple does have A-rank staves right out of the gate. Sure, Lana and Leaf probably both have A by the point Corple is a thing, but he has it, right? Right?

Too little, too late. Bad availability hurts. This chump gets a 2/10 since he can throw staves around, I suppose.

And that's the lot. Sure, I didn't rate any subs, but I'm in no position to talk about those. Now I guess I'll re-read the thread and wonder to myself how unit opinions have changed over the years.

5 hours ago, Valkama said:

If all you are using him for is sitting at the castle to warp people around then Lex is the best dad for him but if you want him to do anything important he'll need a magic dad.

Having more magic doesn't really help Corple out much. He's never going to fight, and he'll always have enough res to avoid status staves. Even with Lex, Corple's hitting 20 magic, so I'm hard pressed to think of much else he'd achieve.

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Having more magic doesn't really help Corple out much. He's never going to fight, and he'll always have enough res to avoid status staves. Even with Lex, Corple's hitting 20 magic, so I'm hard pressed to think of much else he'd achieve.

At 27 magic he's able to sleep most enemies at endgame and only misses a few targets that Hawk/Ced could silence. Lana and Linda can both do the same thing I suppose but it's an option he doesn't have with Lex.

34 minutes ago, Valkama said:

At 27 magic he's able to sleep most enemies at endgame and only misses a few targets that Hawk/Ced could silence. Lana and Linda can both do the same thing I suppose but it's an option he doesn't have with Lex.

A magic ring could pretty much put him at that benchmark too. Again, he'd probably miss a few more targets, but he's likely to be a higher level with Lex as his dad.

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

A magic ring could pretty much put him at that benchmark too. Again, he'd probably miss a few more targets, but he's likely to be a higher level with Lex as his dad.

With Claud dad he can just spam fortify, it costs more but it keeps him up to speed.

Leen 10/10

I'm actually kind of interested in hearing what it is that keeps some people from giving her 10/10. More than anybody else - Celice, Leaf, Claude!Lana - it's her that makes gen 2 so easy for the most part. People keep bringing up Laylea's Charisma skill but Leen has Prayer which isn't exatly shabby for a support unit you want to keep in reach of the frontliners. Almost all the OP strats - casual or LTC - revolve around using her and unlike Laylea she never has any monetary issues because she inherits stuff for some nice startup cash. Later both can be paired up with Aless for a good chunk of arena money in case it's needed.

Corple 1/10

Completely superfluous staffbot joining at a time where Lana, Leaf, Sety, Linda, Nanna and Fee have all your staffbotting needs covered about two and a half times over. Backup staffbots are generally fairly useful to have in the second half of gen 2 but Corple is a pain in the dong to recruit and adds nothing to your party.

Laylea 8.5/10

Lack of inheritane is a huge minus compared to Leen because neither her nor Daisy inherit anything to help her start her off with the money needed to finance the expensive stuff right off the bat [nor does Laylea inherit the fairly useful Defender Sword]. Laylea generally takes an ever so small bit longer to be as useful as Leen becomes but even then I've come to prefer Leen's Prayer Skill over Laylea's Charisma over time. Fortunately she's just as easily paired up with Aless as Leen is so money is not an issue for long - past Ch.9 you should be good to go with her as long as you made sure to give her either the Prayer Sword or the Prayer Ring.

Sharlow 3.5/10

As mentioned before: backup staffbots are generally fairly useful in the second half of gen 2 and Sharlow has a few things going for him that Corple lacks. 1.) Sharlow is the only iteration of Corple that has both Elite and good Magic Growth. 2.) Sharlow gives you access to the Berserk Staff which is a lot more reliable than the Berserk Sword and 3.) Sharlow joins a party that has Mana instead of Lana, Femina instead of Fee and Janne instead of Nanna - in other words he joins a considerably less overpowered army than Corple does so Sharlow is not actually rendered useless. In fact, once he has grown a couple of levels he'll be right up there with Linda and Hawk as your main staff user. Selling the Berserk Staff also nets him 15k right away so money isn't as big of an issue for him as it is for other staff users [you probably still want to dump some money on him though]. I personally don't think it's worth forfeiting Leen just to get a better Corple but Sharlow's not entirely useless and actually a pretty nice underdog pick in draft runs.

Leen: Dancer. More useful than her mother due to Gen II units being overall superior to Gen I units in usefulness. She's pretty damn hot, too. 9/10, +.5 bias because hehe. 9.5/10

Corple: Lategame Est, and at least he's useful due to using staves and can function as a staffbot. He deserves more credit than he's receiving. He's also pretty hilarious with Forseti (he actually is pretty good with it when he promotes). 3/10

Laylea: Basically Leen with money issues and Charisma. She's worse, but still a very useful unit just because she's a dancer. 8.5/10

Sharlow/Fat Shota Sigurd: Basically Corple with Elite, so he has a better shot at promoting compared to non-Lex!Corples, but no one pairs Lex/Sylvia. Berserk staff is pretty sick, too. 3.5/10

Edited by Zeems

Hooray my favorite G2 ladies.

Leen

With Lex or Holyn as her father, Leen is the best combat dancer since Feena (I don't count Olivia, because unlike the other 2, she has to reclass abuse). But most of the time she won't be fighting. The preferred father is Claude, which makes her as good as Laylea with the Barrier sword. Levin is also a great father, and with the wind sword, she can be able to handle her own if need be. As I mentioned in Faval's and Delmud's, I feel like her character was forgotten in development, as she has no final chapter Lovers' Conversations at all. If Genealogy ever gets a remake, IS best give her Final Love talks with Aless, Celice, Faval, Tristan, and Arthur (weirdly enough, Arthur prioritizes her the most on the jealousy chart, and I'm willing for badass Holsety on a horse to have the most useful utility girl in G2). Maybe Leaf too. #JUSTICEFORLEEN. She only has a meager 4 conversations BUT SHE ACTUALLY HAS DECENT CHARACTERIZATION. I dare say she has more characterization than most characters in Fates. She appears cheerful yet spunky at first, but it is SHE who convinces Aless to be more understanding with Celice and the dynamics of war. She can seperate duty and emotion. And in the small chance you decide you hate yourself but love yourself to keep Holsety and pair Levin with Sylvia, Levin's conversation with Leen is touching, as she reveals she's felt alone most of her life, and has some deep seeded abandonment issues. And her confidence is only a facade to hide her inner pain. YES IS. This is rushed, but it's actually dare I say, characterization?! Plus G2 isn't as mount-heavy when you get her, and when it does, she'll probably already have the leg ring so she should have no problem keeping up. All in all, great character, cute design, I mean just look, STUN

Spoiler

Leen_(FE_Treasure).png

10/10 why hasn't her cipher card released yet?

Corple

He's an Est character, so while that works great in concept, it's that great here though. Here's the thing: he's a healer, and by this time in the game, you most likely have at least 3, and this number can go up to 6. 6!!! (Tine and Fee may not be there yet, but they could potentially be). So he's not really needed in the grand scheme things. He's good with Claude and Levin as his father and that's it. Sure he's one of the few holsety users, but he's the worse out of the 3 because the other 2 don't need training to use it. He's an expensive unit already, so money is a huge problem, mainly because he doesn't have his own source of income to fund all of his little stave repairs (and he needs the expensive ones to level up fast). Although he can turn out great, don't try too hard on him. It's not really worth it. He has 4 conversations like his sister, but he only receives bonuses in one of them. He gives Altenna a bonus (shouldn't it be the other way around?) Sorry Corple but you get a 4/10 why has your cipher been released already I could not believe it

Laylea

So now we have the sexiest character in the game and arguably the dancer that looks the part the most I mean

Spoiler

150px-FESK_Laylea_01.pnglatest?cb=20110112174022

She's gorgeous and talented. Your faves weep out of jealousy. She also has a similar characterization as Leen; she's robbed of a Final Chapter Love talk. I feel like she and Leen would give a speed boost but that's just me. She also has the highest strength growth out of all the substitutes (50%), and that's badass. Laylea doesn't play any games. She also has charisma, which is always nice, especially in Genealogy. Plus it's a skill Leen will never know so there's her edge. However, a lack of inheritance really hurts her and she may be more squishy than Leen (so Laylea is basically a mature version of Sylvia). Her secret conversation lands her the pretty sweet Barrier sword, which gives her a nice resistance boost that can comparable to Claude!Leen and is nice for being a magic tank of sorts. However, her characterization isn't as emotionally gripping as Leen's, but it is far more romantic and sultry. No wonder she has charisma. Money is a problem, but it's easy for her to fall in love with Arena Destroyer Aless, so him money-dumping her won't be much of an issue. She's not a combat dancer, but performs her job well.

10/10 because I'm seriously biased please get her a cipher card she deserves it for being on par with the original.

Charlot/Chubby Shota Sigurd

Lol basically Corple but easier to level because Elite. unless it's Lex!Corple (but Lex!Corple would have half the Mag growth of Charlot) He has 5 conversations though, which one of them lands him the Berzerk staff, which can lead to funny shenanigans in the Final chapter.

4.5/10 because I love the Berzerk staff.

Leen is a dancer that can dance for four people at once. If her father is not Claud, she can get other skills. 7/10.

Corple is the Est of FE4 Gen 2, he becomes really good when promoted. 8/10.

their best fathers are Claud, Lewyn, and Azel.

Layla is a weaker Leen that has charisma. 5/10.

Sharlow is a Lex!Corple with his Paragon skill. He also gets the Berserk staff. 5/10.

Edited by qwernst

Lene is a dancer with inheritance and that's grand. She comes earlier than her mother did, and is generally more useful (though no more duable) than Sylvia was. Parentage means little to her unless you like fucking around with a dancer that can fight (but why would you do that?), she's essentially your only choice for the Knight Ring and a top contender for the leg ring. She has a nice characterization too, which is always a plus. Really what makes Lene shine is just that G2 allows for far more crazy tactics than G1 (see: taking out Edda without fighting anyone), and her off-the-boat inheritance means she doesn't have investment problems like Sylvia did. I found myself using her a lot more than her mother, 8/10 because she's still made of tissue paper and really can't dodge that well despite it all.

Corpul is.... ehhhhhh. Unless his father is Claude he's going to be benchwarming. Braggi blood means he can always use the best staves and with Claude he can inherit the Reserve and Valkyrie staff for ez level ups, but.... ehhhh. He turns out statistically good but getting him there blows. The rescueable children in Chapter 10 help a lot at least, and no matter who his dad is he can help with the Wall of Edda. You also need him to recruit Hannibal but some people might consider that a detriment ayyyy. 5/10, statistically good with a frustrating use curve.

Laeyla is a dancer and that's useful but unlike Lene she can't inherit things which puts her at a bit of a disadvantage financially, (and possibly knight ring less if you don't drop it onto Celice or whatever). Her str growth is stupidly high for reasons I do not know, but the barrier sword is super nice. 7/10 for bad money problems but still being a dancer in G2.

Sharlow.... exists? Yeah he has elite, but he's still held back but all of Corpul's flaws and can't inherit things. He gets berserk which basically exists for him to sell to actually afford things, and you can also give him the Chapter 10 children for free levels too. His magic defense lacks Braggi blood to help with that, so he may not be soo good on the wall of Edda. Also needed to recruit Hannibal, hue. 4/10, he's not that much worse than Corpul though he can outshine him in some ways depending on parentage.

Lene is great. Dancing for 4 units is awesome and gets inheritance on top of that. 9/10 with +0.5 bias.

Cairpre is an eh unit. He is great for tanking resistance, resurrecting units and status staves. But Lana has got him in any other regard. 5.5/10 with +0.5 bias.

Laylea is also great, but not as great a Lene. 7.5/10

Sharlow is ok. A healer is a healer. And he gets the Bersek Staff. 3/10

8 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

I'm angry with myself by messing up some votes for Gen. 1 characters.
I still don't know what I was thinking when I gave Tiltyu or Lewyn a ranking of ~8. 

Tailtiu definitely doesn't deserve an 8. But giving that to Lewyn is pretty justified.