Fate/Stay Night Role Play: The 6th Holy Grail War (SIGN UPS CLOSED)

EdwardSunnyDisposition

1 hour ago, bioky858 said:

So if another master wanted to check out one of our servant's stats, since they can already see them, do we just pm our physical stats to them?

Yeah, I completely forgot about that!

Alright yeah, in a skirmish, PM privately your servants physical stats to your opponent(s).

I'll update the main post too, thanks for bringing that to my attention!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On an unrelated note, is there a known member of the Church who was sent over to act as a judge, or will we be playing that NPC ourselves whenever we visit the church? It normally wouldn't matter with more insignificant NPCs, but the judge is a little special in that regard. And while we're on that topic, you mentioned that the Einzbern have died out since the last Holy Grail War, right? In that case, who is providing the vessel? Did the church have one left over? I guess it's really not that important when you think about it, but it's just a thought that popped into my head just now.

21 minutes ago, ChristmasForJuan said:

On an unrelated note, is there a known member of the Church who was sent over to act as a judge, or will we be playing that NPC ourselves whenever we visit the church? It normally wouldn't matter with more insignificant NPCs, but the judge is a little special in that regard. And while we're on that topic, you mentioned that the Einzbern have died out since the last Holy Grail War, right? In that case, who is providing the vessel? Did the church have one left over? I guess it's really not that important when you think about it, but it's just a thought that popped into my head just now.

Technically Caren is still alive '-'

Edited by Featherine123

I guess you'd have to go through the same process, only this time you won't have the freedom to pick your own Skills and Noble Phantasms and would need to follow the pre-existing template. Hmm... you might have to lower the Stats for some of them now that I think about it, since Arturia and Hercules definitely go above and beyond the 1,000 point limit ^^

5 hours ago, ChristmasForJuan said:

My idea was that since the 4th and 5th Grail War had bias judges, the Church can no longer be trusted to act as a mediator, and they were lowered to equal contenders when it comes to seeking the Grail...but I kinda forgot Karen exists...

I'm tempted to just be like in a timeline where Kirei never had a child, or alternatively, she could be missing too haha. 

As for the vessel....um, sure the Church had one left over (man there is clearly so much I didn't take into account xD)

51 minutes ago, Featherine123 said:

Oh yeah I never asked what happens with your points if you pick an existing servant?

I never really thought about it (silly me), but it's as Juan says to a point:

a) You use the exact incarnation of the Servant, say Artoria Saber from the main line. Honestly this is the one exception to the 1000 point limit, and my reasoning is we would all pretty much figure your identity out at first glance; we'd know all your abilities, NP. So these known Servants can keep all their stuff.

b) You can create your own version of a known Servant, complete with different appearance, class, skills and although less likely, different NP. Example: I create an Assassin Artoria (NOT Mysterious Heroine X, legit Artoria as an Assassin) giving a context such as "Oh King Arthur had to hide her identity, this is Arthur before drawing the sword from the stone, a mysterious hooded robed figure" and that servant must adhere to the 1000 points, and you can give her any build you desire.

Hahaha, sorry @EdwardSunnyDisposition I didn't mean to put you on the spot there. The setting is perfectly fine as it is, it's just that I'm a bit of a nerd in that regard. In fact, I'm interested to see what a War without a proper mediator would look like... not like they played too large of a role before, but it still gives you the feeling of "playing around when the parents aren't around" ^^

As for an Arturia Assassin, I'd love to see a version of her wielding Carnwennan instead of her other many weapons, seeing as even her lance Rhongomyniad got a chance in the spotlight. Hopefully we'll get some version of that in /Grand Order one of these days >.<

12 minutes ago, ChristmasForJuan said:

Oh my, really? That must have been a ton of work o . O

Meanwhile I just wasted my time by creating an Arturia Assassin because I couldn't get the concept out of my head after @EdwardSunnyDisposition brought it up T.T

It's someone related to the first one it's just the skills worked better and the points were easier to manage