Fate/Stay Night Role Play: The 6th Holy Grail War (SIGN UPS CLOSED)

EdwardSunnyDisposition

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, bioky858 said:

Master of Saber here. Nice command seals by the way @A Random Player. I should start on mine I just have to deal with an essay and finals coming up. I will be pretty free after the second week of May.

A random question, but in case I wanted another friend to join (which I doubt will happen since he is busy) could I have them play as a servant of mine? It will most likely not happen, especially if we start some time soon.

That's the sort of thing where either everyone can do that or no one can do that. I'd find it unfair if only one "team" gets effectively two RPers. It's the sort of thing that I probably wouldn't allow for this War, but it's a good idea that I think can be implemented in future Wars if this goes well :)

Worst case scenario we could propose to let more than 7 Masters join, seeing as Magi, even if they weren't accepted as Masters by the Grail right of the bat, would nonetheless be desperate to attain the Grail and travel to Fuyuki regardless, killing other Masters (or waiting for them to die) in order to take over their spots. After all, so long as the Servants survive the War goes on.

Of course this would lead to complete and utter chaos since everybody would be fighting over ownership of the limited Servants, so this is a very bad idea. Another alternative would be to give those that don't have a role to play control over some of the more important NPCs, but then again, that would lead to a short trip to the church or the grocery store taking forever, so that's not the best solution either. Personally I'm content with just watching the War unfold and wait for the 2nd War to come along once this one has come to it's conclusion.

I made a thing!

Command_Seal.png

Also I started working on the profile again today so I made some progress! Hooray!

(don't judge the command spell too much, I probably spent less than 2 minutes on it)

15 hours ago, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

That's the sort of thing where either everyone can do that or no one can do that. I'd find it unfair if only one "team" gets effectively two RPers. It's the sort of thing that I probably wouldn't allow for this War, but it's a good idea that I think can be implemented in future Wars if this goes well :)

I figured. Oh well. I guess its time to wait for when this Holy War starts.

1 hour ago, bioky858 said:

I don't know how we would meet beforehand, at least for my character, being an American entering into Japan and all.

Well to be fair so far there are a few masters that have traveled over the world before. Along with the fact that we all have something resembling dossiers on all but jumper's master to help narrow down the biggest threats and potential allies.

8 hours ago, HeraldofHector said:

Don't suppose we could possibly start plotting amongst ourselves who we may or maynot ally with, detest, or backstab before the war like how the created alliances in Fate/Zero?

4 hours ago, A Random Player said:

We could start the rp before the war. Like a preparation phase of sorts. In addition to making allies, we'd set up a base of operations and a defense plan.

Heck yeah, knock yourselves out (the figure of speech, not literally) :p

I suggest keeping it to PM and the like, it'd be a pain if I had to make another thread for just the prep phase (much professionalism haha)

Here's Jumper's Command Seal:

NX86bdj.png

It represents roots swirling out from a singularity; perhaps its the whole of the law. These roots divert from their anchor grounded in knowledge & realization, never deviating from their base model. But then one of the roots bursts: the anomaly - that which breaks the known. The tendril-esque appearance also evokes arcane, sinsiter vibes.

1 hour ago, Sarki said:

Here's Jumper's Command Seal:

NX86bdj.png

It represents roots swirling out from a singularity; perhaps its the whole of the law. These roots divert from their anchor grounded in knowledge & realization, never deviating from their base model. But then one of the roots bursts: the anomaly - that which breaks the known. The tendril-esque appearance also evokes arcane, sinsiter vibes.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but.... what happens if you use the spell?

Alright, it's definitely been one week: As a result, the positions for Archer and Lancer are now open! @Lunar Eclipse and @GreenYeah still have the positions until someone else claims them, but that probably won't last very long.

And here I thought we were about to start :'')

If you want to apply, follow the master sign up template as from the first post, and create a Servant too. Send the Master profile to me, but keep the Servant profile to yourself. Once I have formally received all 7 required profiles, I will create a document/dossier and send it to everyone, this being the research conducted by each participant on the other participants.

Creating a Command Seal is optional, though all active members have done it; I should probably get round to mine at some point!

@Leona Sign up please :)

9 hours ago, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

Alright, it's definitely been one week: As a result, the positions for Archer and Lancer are now open! @Lunar Eclipse and @GreenYeah still have the positions until someone else claims them, but that probably won't last very long.

And here I thought we were about to start :'')

If you want to apply, follow the master sign up template as from the first post, and create a Servant too. Send the Master profile to me, but keep the Servant profile to yourself. Once I have formally received all 7 required profiles, I will create a document/dossier and send it to everyone, this being the research conducted by each participant on the other participants.

Creating a Command Seal is optional, though all active members have done it; I should probably get round to mine at some point!

@Leona Sign up please :)

Um if there's still a spot I'd like to ask if I could join or is it finished?

20 minutes ago, Featherine123 said:

Oh that's perfect then I was actually thinking of lancer 

How much time do I have?

As much time until we get the Archer slot filled and that everyone fills in their master's profile. Also remember that you are playing as the servant as well, but do not tell anyone who your servant is or what their abilities are. The build for the servant is on the first page. Just post your profile for your master here, and then make your servant build and keep it to yourself and all that. Once that is done, you are good to go.

4 minutes ago, bioky858 said:

As much time until we get the Archer slot filled and that everyone fills in their master's profile. Also remember that you are playing as the servant as well, but do not tell anyone who your servant is or what their abilities are. The build for the servant is on the first page. Just post your profile for your master here, and then make your servant build and keep it to yourself and all that. Once that is done, you are good to go.

Oh i see thanks for the help