Code Ostrich Dictator Exemplary, Game Extra Awesome Sneaky Sleuth, Season 3! Mafia

Randa

Or C.O.D.E G.E.A.S.S .Season 3! for short.

Rule

1. Dont be a dick.

2. No intentional mod-kills, if in my judgement you intentionally got yourself mod-killed, you will not win regardless of the out of the game. You will be blacklisted for any game I ever host unless you can me a satisfactory explanation(hint: there are very few if any reasons you should ever be mod-killed in the first place let alone intentionally). There may or may not be sanctions against your team depending on any communications prior to the incident.

3. Feel free to ask any questions I may or may not give you a straight answer but you will always get an honest answer.

4. Dont mess around with your role pm, yall know what this means.

5. Dont incite or motivate anybody to break the rules.

6. Dont edit your posts.

7. Dont murder anybody irl.

Mechanics:

1. 48 hour day phases to start, maybe thatll change who knows.

2. 24 hour night phases, that will not change. (Hopefully)

3. To lynch it takes 1/3 of living players. If ya hammer you get nothing special, but ya can hammer with 2/3+1 living players.

4. Please try to flavor hunt, it will make my day, please try.

5. Submit all actions in your pm except for votes.

Happy Holidays!

Standard ten person game. Remember who made the setup and you should have fun.Too lazy to come up with flavor. Somebody else wants to do it be my guest.

Players:

1. Bear

2. Kirsche

3. Poly

4. Micheleaar

5. Prims

6. Mancer

7. J00

8. Eli?

Edited by Randa

Now I'm not gonna say I wouldn't put a cult in a 10 man game, cause I definitely would and at some point in time probably will, but I will say I copy-pasted the rules from another setup and might have forgot to remove something's that don't make sense.

Still taking sign ups. Game probably won't start for a while at this rate considering finals, holidays are coming up. And 7.00 is released tomorrow so gonna be distracted by that for a couple weeks.