Question regarding Spirit, Body and Almighty skills

Now that you mention the switch option, I've refrained from using it. Doesn't it steal the momentum of the rounds? I can see how useful they can be but I've never tried them since instead I use an item, buff team or debuff enemies. Actually how does it work? If you switch to someone on the sub cast, is their turn lost or do they act immediately upon switching?

Another neat tactic with switch is that you can start with a team of faster characters and then switch in slower ones to have them act earlier in the round than they would have otherwise. They'll still act at their normal speed the next round, but sometimes the earlier turn in round 1 can make all the difference for clearing out a trouble random or two (or statusing them out).

But yeah just switching to someone who can hit weakness on whatever enemy you're trying to take down is the most basic, and useful use of it, as well as ensuring you have the best team for a boss fight. It's really useful.

• 1 month later...

After beating the game I found out that Naga on Kiria is pretty much useless as it isn't that necessary, not even against Medeus, because he's weak to ice magic. That being said, I might opt for Makajamaon or Megidolaon (while still having Concentrate and Makarakarn). The one thing I don't like is that they don't trigger sessions.

On a similar note, Sexy Dance was a huge help on Tsubasa.