Inigo

MeddlingMage

If you're not caring about mods (which I normally do not), I'd say that Libra is better for Inigo and that Henry is better for Gerome. There's less class overlap. And both blokes give their sons Vengeance for a proc skill, which is nice. There are no skills that you need to pass for either unit as they only have male classes for their sons and the sons can get them on their own. In addition to that, Gerome will appreciate the physical classes more than he'd appreciate the magical classes on the account that Gerome has 0 base magic while Inigo at least has 3. Combine that with his dad, and it's possible for Inigo to start with higher base magic than he has strength. The same can't be said for Gerome. He's not going to be a very good mage without working for it. Especially because his strength growth gets hurt by having Libra as a father comparatively to Henry.

I'd probably suggest Libra as well. Henry and Libra both give Inigo Dark Mage, which is all he really needs to be a good lead (Vantage/Vengeance setups, or Lifetaker to help him as a sweeper if you pass him Galeforce from Olivia). Henry only also gives Thief (Trickster skills are pretty all right, but Assassin is really underwhelming) and marginally better mods (1 more than Libra in Strength, Skill, and Defense). Libra, on the other hand, gives Priest (Renewal is a really useful skill to have for nostanking setups IMO, and Tomefaire helps if you want to run him as a Sorcerer). Both fathers are probably more useful elsewhere, though.

I like to see Henry as one of the better dads for Gerome, so I also would go with Libra for Inigo.

Both can go Berserker. Or you get Inigo to be a Sorceror. With these dads I believe both can get the same skill set.

1. Limit Breaker

2. Aggressor

3. Anathema

4. Axefaire

5. filler.

To bad neither will get Luna. Inigo can still get Galeforce, while also wanting Sol (IIRC he gets hero line).

I like to see Henry as one of the better dads for Gerome, so I also would go with Libra for Inigo.

Both can go Berserker. Or you get Inigo to be a Sorceror. With these dads I believe both can get the same skill set.

1. Limit Breaker

2. Aggressor

3. Anathema

4. Axefaire

5. filler.

To bad neither will get Luna. Inigo can still get Galeforce, while also wanting Sol (IIRC he gets hero line).

Which really doesn't matter for Inigo, he can go:

Vengeance

Vantage

GaleForce

TomeFaire

Limit Breaker / Renewal / LifeTaker