Forum/discord raid by FE comm members

Crimson Red

I guess if I had to say something, it'd be that I'm disappointed in you, Arch. You probably don't remember, but a long time ago we used to be good friends and even work on stuff together, so even though we've fought since then and no longer agree on things or the like, I did want to respect you as an old friend. Even if it's not totally your fault, this kind of thing and the jabs at FES did make it kinda hard. We're like... 20 something now, I'd like to think we're adults and have grown up past the days of silly trolling, competing over silly things, sabotage, etc.—I've really distanced myself from the FE community at this point (having quit hacking years ago and not having time for much community interaction) so it's sad that when I do finally post again and see familiar faces, it has to be about something like this.but that's nothing but sentiments, so it's no big deal.

I most certainly do remember, man. There's no bad blood on my end. It all started when we were reminiscing about old forums on the voice chat; someone brought up FES, to which everyone was like "wait, is that place still around?" To be completely honest, I didn't even know if you were still around--last I'd heard, you'd decided to retire. There was no intention to sabotage or reignite any old drama. I had a few shots of hard liquor, it was only supposed to be a few shitposts in the Maturity Domain, have a few laughs, and then we'd move on. This isn't something that we regularly do. It was a spur of the moment thing, and it spiraled out of control almost as soon as it began. One of Nickt's comments was clearly out of line, and I encouraged him to delete it and apologize. By the time we got to the FES discord, I had no idea what was going on or who the attackers were. Barely even got a "hello" in before shit started raining down on everybody.

I understand your disappointment. Truthfully, I am disappointed in myself. Hence why I will no longer be an administrator at FEU. I should have known better, I was in a position to stop this from happening in the first place. To be fair, nobody could've anticipated the gang of racist mutilation trolls--that isn't our modus operandi, and we were all pretty shocked by the fact that such a despicable attack was linked to FEU.