ShadySheikah

Fire Emblem If Fan Translation (Under New Management!)

Seconds after posting that I tried patching it again and this time I tried naming the new file Fire Emblem If Patched instead of just patchedgame and for some reason it worked.

On September 16, 2018 at 4:10 PM, fates402 said:

I tried opening the tutorial but it says "You do not have permission to update this wiki.".I tried patching it anyway and at the end when it gives me the option to save the patched cia this error happens: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately." I click continue and eventually the patcher closes on its own. Help.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much updates on this. Is it still being worked on?

44 minutes ago, Eleczoro said:

Oh? What was it?

Basically I couldn't patch the DLC cia because it wasn't decrypted. Was useless though, none of the DLC are translated. Now I'm having the same problem as this guy.

On 03/07/2018 at 6:24 PM, Formidabant said:

Hi, I'm having an issue. During certain cutscenes like chapter 6 the game will crash after  a few seconds and I'm presented with an error "An exception occurred" however during other cutscenes like the first one of chapter 26 work properly. I've included the dump files of the crashes. I'm also having issues with the subtitles during cutscenes, I have the undub installed but the subtitles are displaying question marks instead of the translation. However sound effects like (screaming) (Laughs evilly) display normally.

crash_dump_00000003.dmp

Edited by fates402

Hi! I wanted to check the guide on GitHub but the link doesn't lead anywhere. Will it be okay if I follow the outdated guide for 4.2?

hey, I tried to get the skinship and swimsuits restoration pack but it seems the links are goners. Could anyone please help me out kindley? I am about to play conquest for the first time and I wish to play the most uncut experience possible.

A huge thanks to the team that embarked in this passionate project, from the bottom of my heart.