Thracia 776 Warp usage

Darros

Hey there, I may use this thread as a question thing in general depending on if I get stuck again. I'm tackling FE5 again ((I only made it about two thirds of the way the first time)) and am in chapter 12x. I have no idea how I made it through this the first time because it's pretty brutal. My units aren't that bad but I'm trying to recruit everyone and this map makes it kind of difficult. Is it worth it to use two warp staff uses and a torch in order to pull the recruit Pahn & steal thief staff maneuver and also recruit Trewd? I do want to recruit everyone so letting Trewd escape is out of the question but I want to know if I should try to conserve warp staff use or not. I only have the one right now and I'm not sure if I'm going to go to chapter 21x or not.

He only has one Sleep use left because he kept attacking me. That's no problem right? I use sleep ((and all status staves I guess)) essentially never in other Fire Emblem games.

Sounds good. I'll probably wait until the warp is broken to repair it ((one of my favorite things about Jugdral)) but that's helpful. Thank you to both of you.