YouTube Notifications Broken

Rezzy

The last couple days, perhaps longer, I've noted that I'm not getting notifications on YouTube when people respond to my comments anymore. I can't even access the old log that had which comments people responded to.

Has anyone noticed this problem, or know how to fix it? I don't know why YouTube doesn't have a forum, or if it does, I don't know how to access it.

It's' broken. It's happening to me where people had responded to me for stuff. And yep... It's terrible. Though the bell icon to notify me still shows posts though.

For me, the bell isn't even showing anything. Right now, the lone thing there is that a guy "Loved" one of my comments. I can't even look at past notifications of people replying to my comments, and I'm not getting new notifications. I actually went back to a video I had commented on earlier today, and saw a couple people had responded, but I had received no notifications, like I used to.

I could try messing around with my cache later, it's not a huge deal, but I like being able to see when people reply to my comments on vids like Ghast's and Mangs's LPs. The interface on YouTube seems to randomly change every so often, hopefully the problem will correct itself.

Might be related, I dunno, but many of my favourite youtuber's people who subbed to her were not getting any notification of her new vids. This, in turn, made many people think she hadn't uploaded any vids for a long time.

Also, said youtuber lost subs when she uploaded a vid, and gained subs when she did not upload a new vid for a day.

I finally saw a couple smaller YouTube channels mentioning this problem, but still haven't seen any major YouTubers talk about it, like they did for the unsub bug and algorithm changes.