I hate rng

TheEmblem

So I am on my second run of rekka no ken doing hectors story, and while my first eliwood wasn't great this one's terrible.

Ch 16

Eliwood

Max hp 24

Str 6

Skill 7

Spd 11

Luck 14

Def 9

Res 5

Move 5

Con 7

What should he be? Furthermore what are some of your guys'

Edited by TheEmblem

Yeah, that's the problem with Eliwood, he's either godly or shitty depending on the RNG. I'm starting a Pro Run (as I call it) trying to get S rank on all four modes (bar Lyn's Story), and he's a beast in ENM. He's level 10 as of chapter 16 and he has:

Máx. HP: 24

Str: 10

Skill: 11

Speed: 11

Luck: 10

Def: 6

Res: 6

You're lucky that you're doing Hector's story, so he's not forced on most chapters.

People bad-mouth Lyn a lot, but Eliwood gets screwed for me a lot. I frequently check growths and averages for my own amusement, and I know he should be decent, but he just hates me I guess. I hate his stat-caps though. That speed growth is so wasted on him, and I've almost never seen him break 24 strength.

Hector deserved top-billing, but I guess its another case of Zero/Kain syndrome.

I think a few turns of arena isn't really cheese. It's a nice way to level units who aren't performing well from my experience. I often stick Eli, Lyn, or anything with good speed in the arena. It's not often that a unit with decent speed needs the arena, but it's nice for the lords in particular.