Assets found in Miitomo

Hardin

This looks nice and hypes me for the game. However, for some reason the image with a hall and some pillars reminds me the scene in Awakening where they show Masked Marth running through a hall into the light.

Hope will never die

So the possible return of the Outrealm Gate? : P

Anyway, I think the stone is probably from Breath of the Wild. The art style just reminds me more of Zelda, than FE. That said, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

EDIT

Nevermind, it might be from FE after all. More assets here.

Edited by VincentASM

So the possible return of the Outrealm Gate? : P

Anyway, I think the stone is probably from Breath of the Wild. The art style just reminds me more of Zelda, than FE. That said, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

EDIT

Nevermind, it might be from FE after all. More assets here.

Probably! The game most likely has multiplayer features and/or side quest stuff, which makes me think Outrealm Gate might fit in decently.

Also, these floor textures might also be terrain tiles? If so, I already see blue and red units all over the place. Yay!

Definitely liking this. Looking closely at the stone tablet, the intersecting lines seem to take on the shape of a tree. Perhaps there's a very important tree somewhere in that world that is pivotal to the plot.

Also, just a minor question, when I see the image of the continent, I've seen two different variants of it, basically just flipped versions of the world map. One where the bird shaped portion of the central continent faces to the northwest, and the one in the OP, where it faces northeast. I'm just wondering: which is the correct image?

Call me crazy, but I could see mobiles new world, being later used for a potential FE15.

Mobile introduces new world and stuff, markets FE15 ultra early

FE15 gets announced and its the world mobile introduced

Mobile contains a bit of lore and backstory for what might happen in 15

Profit.

Now it probably won't be, but man how cool would that actually be?

Also, just a minor question, when I see the image of the continent, I've seen two different variants of it, basically just flipped versions of the world map. One where the bird shaped portion of the central continent faces to the northwest, and the one in the OP, where it faces northeast. I'm just wondering: which is the correct image?

I'm just as confused. Presumably it's a texture, so it could be any orientation (left-right or right-left).

Would be funny if it was symmetrical.

Call me crazy, but I could see mobiles new world, being later used for a potential FE15.

Mobile introduces new world and stuff, markets FE15 ultra early

FE15 gets announced and its the world mobile introduced

Mobile contains a bit of lore and backstory for what might happen in 15

Profit.

Now it probably won't be, but man how cool would that actually be?

Hey, I have the exact same thought as well!

I showed the leaks to my sister and she immediately pointed out to me that the new "logo" looks an awful lot like a Celtic knot. Comparing the two...Heck, it pretty much is a Celtic knot. There's no way that's just a coincidence, and I'm a big believer in coincidences.

All that Celtic-inspired music in Fates was awesome. I'm really excited by the idea of a whole entire Celtic-inspired country.

Edited by Zachmac

Some few things are a bit worrying to me...

Firstly, that second image is giving me a feel that some sci-fi elements might be introduced in this game.

Then there's the problem with the icon....just what is it and why does it add a whole lot of knots?

The map actually looks similar to Archanea, similar enough there might be a connection but different enough to suggest it's either an extremely long time before or extremely long time after Marth's Tale/Awakening (especially when you compare Valm and Valentina and add even more time for Archanea to progress geographically)

A far-future awakening sequel as their first mobile outing with new continents and characters, maybe even focusing on the resurrection of Grima in the ending where the avatar doesn't sacrifice themself, doesn't seem too far fetched considering the sales of awakening and the fact Fates was tied into Archanea/Tellius's world as well

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

Some few things are a bit worrying to me...

Firstly, that second image is giving me a feel that some sci-fi elements might be introduced in this game.

Then there's the problem with the icon....just what is it and why does it add a whole lot of knots?

If you look closely, that strange monument seems to be made of stone, as opposed to some sort of metal as you'd expect if it was sci-fi. It is strange, but even if there are it'll more likely be tied to something magical then technological.

As far as the icon goes, I think the most reasonable conclusion to jump to is that the protagonist nation will probably be Celtic-inspired. The patterns on the stone monument also look kind of Celtic. If anything, this just adds to the evidence that FE is sticking to its traditional fantasy themes.

If you look closely, that strange monument seems to be made of stone, as opposed to some sort of metal as you'd expect if it was sci-fi. It is strange, but even if there are it'll more likely be tied to something magical then technological.

As far as the icon goes, I think the most reasonable conclusion to jump to is that the protagonist nation will probably be Celtic-inspired. The patterns on the stone monument also look kind of Celtic. If anything, this just adds to the evidence that FE is sticking to its traditional fantasy themes.

I don't mind FE using a bit of sci-fi....its just that i'm a bit paranoid of how this will affect the waifu thing further. I mean if Nintendo represents alien like units that can have waifu and all.....ughh...my hear already hurts thinking of that!

Don't know where to post this but I think this is the most appropriate place to do so.

I'm really worried on how FE Mobile will be handled, specially in the micro transactions aspect, after the big fail and terrible reviews of Super Mario Run. I hope they do everything ok with FE Mobile and it doesn't turn up to be a big disappointment.