Assets found in Miitomo

Hardin

Don't know where to post this but I think this is the most appropriate place to do so.

I'm really worried on how FE Mobile will be handled, specially in the micro transactions aspect, after the big fail and terrible reviews of Super Mario Run. I hope they do everything ok with FE Mobile and it doesn't turn up to be a big disappointment.

Super Mario Run wasn't even a terrible deal, considering that you can spend more on shorter E-Shop games. The problem is that it was unprecedented for a mobile game. Nintendo probably needs to realize the boundaries for mobile gamers and work around them.

I expect the game to have a Gaiden-size cast, but you can get more units and special weapons by spending real money/ingame tokens to have a chance to get a legacy character or regalia.

If that was the case, then I'd expect a showing like Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, Corrin, Lucina, Chrom, Itsuki, Tsubasa, and Caeda to start off with their weapons too. I'd expect a steady stream of new characters as well.

Super Mario Run wasn't even a terrible deal, considering that you can spend more on shorter E-Shop games. The problem is that it was unprecedented for a mobile game. Nintendo probably needs to realize the boundaries for mobile gamers and work around them.

I expect the game to have a Gaiden-size cast, but you can get more units and special weapons by spending real money/ingame tokens to have a chance to get a legacy character or regalia.

If that was the case, then I'd expect a showing like Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, Corrin, Lucina, Chrom, Itsuki, Tsubasa, and Caeda to start off with their weapons too. I'd expect a steady stream of new characters as well.

Yeah, it seems as if Nintendo would've launched a regular console game for mobile when mobile users are used to play the full content for free and expand their experience with small/cheap purchases.

Yeah, it seems as if Nintendo would've launched a regular console game for mobile when mobile users are used to play the full content for free and expand their experience with small/cheap purchases.

Thing is though, mobile games aren't really free since they constantly get updated and for that they require the use of your internet connection. A lot of them pretty much force the player to use microtransactions if they need to make any progress whatsoever. It took me around two months to beat a hard level in candy crush without the use of microtransactions.

Even when you look at games like Clash Royale, those kind of games are more of a luck based than they are of strategy so its almost a no choice for the players except to make purchases.

The situation with Super Mario Run is literally just a streamlined free demo + paying for the full game. It's not an example of a game that's especially bad about microtransactions as far as I'm aware.

This looks interesting, though, and I'm cautiously optimistic about it! Something like a "Fire Emblem: Brave Exvius" situation with units could be neat, although I'd prefer if that's not the only way to get new units.

Also, personally, I wouldn't really mind even if there were sci-fi elements in the game, so long as they were written into the world and story well. That said, I agree with Hardin; I'm getting pretty much no sci-fi vibes from that stone slab whatsoever, just elaborate magical monument vibes.

Don't know where to post this but I think this is the most appropriate place to do so.

I'm really worried on how FE Mobile will be handled, specially in the micro transactions aspect, after the big fail and terrible reviews of Super Mario Run. I hope they do everything ok with FE Mobile and it doesn't turn up to be a big disappointment.

See, this is exactly how false rumors start.

Super Mario Run was not a failure at all.

See, this is exactly how false rumors start.

Super Mario Run was not a failure at all.

While I was overstating SMR's situation a bit, I still think there were missteps upon its launch. What monetization methods are there behind the $9.99 of the game? It had millions of downloads during launch and subsequent days, but how is it doing in the retention aspect? How will it fare in the long term? As far as I've researched, the game isn't hot on its own, as it merely works as a bait to make users try Nintendo's main games, which is good for Nintendo but not for Nintendo Mobile Gaming. That being said, I see FE Mobile serving a similar purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind FE using a bit of sci-fi....its just that i'm a bit paranoid of how this will affect the waifu thing further. I mean if Nintendo represents alien like units that can have waifu and all.....ughh...my hear already hurts thinking of that!

Mass Effect with Tactician Shepard