What Powers Does Micaiah Have Again? (Help)

Truthblade

I have joined a Fire Emblem Roleplay on another sit, and I am playing as Micaiah. I can't remember what powers she had though. I know about her Sacrifice and Visions, but I need some specifics.

Well, that´s about it, to be honest, i suppose that you can count her ability to wield light magic without being someone from the clergy, and all of her spoily things that relates to her and Altina.

Her background is that she was a fortune-teller before being a Fire Emblem lord. Besides her heron-gifted powers, she's also shown to be a capable tactician. Her sense of humor is rarely shown, but it's definitely amusing.

Part of a convincing RP is getting the little details right. ;):

Edited by eggclipse

I have joined a Fire Emblem Roleplay on another sit, and I am playing as Micaiah. I can't remember what powers she had though. I know about her Sacrifice and Visions, but I need some specifics.

Let see...

She can use Light Magic (the only non-Religious Character able to do this) and Staves.

She has her Sacrifice ability (heal other using her own life force)

She can see visions like you say it, additionally, she can foresight other people's future too (but the visions are limited in some degree for the enviromient).

She can be Yune's Avatar.

She also has the Heron's Power to see people's heart (it's like a "nerfed version" of mind-read, limited to the feelings themselves).

That are the power I remember she has.

The other things you would use:

Micaiah prefers fruits, and doesn't like meat.

Micaiah has a special apreciation for her friends.

Micaiah is enough capable as a tactician that she only lose because the Laguz guys have Tibarn and the Greil's Mercenaries.

She has a... passive-aggresive way to be sarcastic and express hate for something; she also has a good sense of humor :P

Edited by Troykv