Wyvern First Servant

HoennZach

Can someone explain to me why the first servants are commonly seen being discussed as a Malig Knight (Felicia) or Wyvern Lord (Jakob). Do you guys like to second seal them and get skills before going to their dragon class, or do you go to their dragon asap?

If you're talking about LTC strategies, I think it's something like Corrin takes Dragon talent, then marries the servant that tags along in Chapter 2.

I'm not sure if there's enough time to get them to level 10 for the damage-reduction aura. I'd imagine it's an immediate Partner Seal. However, I think you'd have better luck asking the people who make these strategies (ruadeth sometimes posts here, and can probably give you a better answer than me).

Edited by eggclipse

Jakob benefits from going Paladin at least for a few maps since he can pick up Defender and Elbow room before making the switch to Malig Knight for early Trample. Afterwards it's up to you what you do with him since he can carry his previous lance rank from Paladin into Wyvern Lord, but his magic output is good for awhile thanks to his skills+pairup so keeping him Malig is a viable option as well.