TheEmblem

So while playing Binding blade I have to say I am quite happy with Roys growths. So my question is who is better Eliwood or Roy? Im going with Roy because at ch 5 level 12 he is currently 11 str. If it were eliwood he'd be at least 9 or so and Id have to use an energy ring on him to even make him decent at this point. So who would you go with Eliwood or Roy.

From a gameplay standpoint, at least, Eliwood wins easily.

Roy promotes 4 chapters from the end of a 31 chapter game when everyone else likely promoted somewhere from Chapter 8-16, with the enemies scaling more than in 7.

He's fine early though.

Eliwood does have some promo trouble, but the scaling of FE7 is much more forgiving on it than FE6's scaling. Plus, in the Hector modes, the problem is very slight.

As characters, it comes down to preference, I like both, but I personally prefer Roy. :)

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Yeah. As much as I hate to say it, Eliwood is better combat wise, but his son is way more compassionate and a better leader.

Eliwood gets that sexy white steed upon promotion and at least has the move advantage, with the same balanced growths. Lances don't mean much (and wouldn't on Roy, either), since by the time they promote prf. weapons are a thing.

But Roy can win in move too because I remember mine having 25 move in BB thanks to the SS

But Roy can win in move too because I remember mine having 25 move in BB thanks to the SS

15 mov cap though!