What happens when people REALLY get tired of political corruption and incompetence

Dwalin2010

Possible big political changes in Russia :D:

http://europe.newsweek.com/russias-most-famous-cat-politician-announces-presidential-bid-532642?rm=eu

https://latestnewsresource.com/en/news/breaking-news-barnaulskij-kot-barsik-zajavil-o-svoih-prezidentskih-ambitsijah

It started last year as a mock "campaign" to make this cat mayor of Barnaul after people got really tired of all local corruption scandals and all new candidates presented after the previous ones resigned, were equally corrupt, so people formed this kind of movement to call a local cat for mayor (at least he won't take bribes, extort, etc) that was supposed to be a joke initially, although due to the serious corruption situation there, it seems even a piece of wood or a stone would make a better mayor than any of the local politicians. Anyway, it seems the idea has become so popular that now they want him to become president, not just a provincial mayor, and I see newspapers write about this cat not just in Russia, but as you see, in English speaklng countries too, then I also saw in Italian, Spanish, German, haven't yet checked other languages :):

It would be great if he kicked out Putin and gave dignity to my homeland! I live in Italy now, but am from Russia (moved to Italy years ago). Hopefully, the Russian nationalists won't harass Barsik with their idiotic slogans like "Russia for Slavs only! Go back to Scotland!" etc (Barsik is a Scottish Fold cat after all) :D: :D: :D:

By the way, the writing on the photo at the beginning of the article from the 2nd link says "Only a mouse doesn't vote for Barsik!"

Wow, and I thought Donald Trump running for President was out of the ordinary. Sadly, due to the electoral rules of your country of origin, I can see Putin using him as a puppet while in the office of PM, which is both sad and low.