Young Marriage

Jotari

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well "as far east as you can go" is rather arbitrary (if we'd drawn the international date line in the atlantic then we'd have an entirely different conversation), but I'll point out that many of the places which are "further east" than Japan, such as (Eastern) Australia and New Zealand, are also western!

Well "as far east as you can go" is rather arbitrary (if we'd drawn the international date line in the atlantic then we'd have an entirely different conversation), but I'll point out that many of the places which are "further east" than Japan, such as (Eastern) Australia and New Zealand, are also western!

True, I just think grouping all those countries under "Western" is an odd title to decide on.

It's ironic that Japan is considered western when it's about as far East as you can go.

Not as far as east as Australia which is considered even more western than Japan. And even further than that you can easily call New Zealand Western...Yeah it's a pretty useless bit of terminology.

Edited by Jotari

Pakistan reminds me of the Indian drama Balika Vadhu, better known in my country as The 8 years old bride.

The drama focuses on the life of a girl in her husband's family since her childhood.

There is also event in the drama, where a girl's father (not the female protagonist) killed her boyfriend in public, in front of all the eyes of the village, and no one dare to says a word when the polices come to investigate the murder, and then forced her to marry a retard.

While it's just a drama, pretty much things like this happens somewhere around the India society.

Edited by hanhnn