Path of Radiance Code help

Hirotune

Alright, so for the past week, i've been code experimenting with PoR and trying to get a certain skill onto Tormod. Thanks to other sites, i've narrowed his Level Code is (002B8BFE). What i need to do is get this code changed so it effects Tormod's Skill set 7. Once i get that code, i'll be able to get him to have Lumina, which means i'll have an "arch" sage. If someone could help me with code testing until you get it, that'd be AMAZING!

I'll start with the bad news, if you just give Tormod the Lumina skill he wont be able to use light magic, You also need to modify his weapon levels so he can use staffs and light magic.

The goods news is that i know how you can do this in path of radiance, but not the way you're trying to do it. I did it using the "battle debug menu" action replay code. I can post the code here, and tell you how to do it if you want. But i only have the codes for the PAL version of the game, so the code wont work on the NTSC USA version.

Edited by dajidaji

Well dang, i did find the code and it's (0407353C 386D8604 282F98E8 FDFF0200 0407353C 386D8A10 E2000001 80008000).

I tried finding a way to convert the code to NTSU, but i had no luck with the code actually working.

The code you typed in the last message is very different to the one i used,

PZJF-Q830-TH77M
1AXK-FRAT-3XVTH
QXZY-JR20-2N017
8137-HQYP-TT4FU
RRJT-QKB5-G6NP9

If you're interested in using the battle debug menu, i might be able to help you figure out the action replay code for the US version of the game. As far as i'm aware it's just a matter of finding and changing the memory offset. If you want i could come up with at least one code that might work.

Let me know what you think.

Edited by dajidaji

Ok i've made this one, and entered it with the NTSC codes on my action replay. It's recognised the code, but i don't have the US game to test if it actually works. So this is probably the best i can do.

Battle Debug Menu NTSC

K455-V6TA-CRC2R
VFED-2WGV-R1ZX4
1AXK-FRAT-3XVTH
QXZY-JR20-2N017
8137-HQYP-TT4FU
RRJT-QKB5-G6NP9

press b+z at anytime during player phase. (If the code works).

Edited by dajidaji

i tried to use it, not even sure whats supposed to happen. I pressed b+z (which is the Z and D keys for my emulator) and nothing happened. I'm not sure if it's the emulator's fault or what, but it seems like it didn't work

When you press b+z at the same time during your turn, a small menu appears in the top left of the screen.

so it sounds like it didn't work. Maybe it needs an (m) code aswell try this,

(m)

R7J1-BK9Z-ZQCH9
ERDM-A9PY-8YZY2
M9Q2-P3R9-U3TW1

Battle Debug Menu NTSC

K455-V6TA-CRC2R
VFED-2WGV-R1ZX4
1AXK-FRAT-3XVTH
QXZY-JR20-2N017
8137-HQYP-TT4FU
RRJT-QKB5-G6NP9

Edited by dajidaji

It's just occured to me that since you're using an emulator you may need decrypted codes,

(m)

06E81C36 88000000
C421BA18 0000FF01

battle debug NTSC []

06E83053 08000000

2A2F98E8 00000200
0407353C 386D8604
3A2F98E8 00000200
0407353C 386D8A10

If this doesn't work i'm out of ideas, but at least I tried.

Edited by dajidaji

Hmm, well for one, dolphin auto decrypts codes, and two it doesn't need master codes. However, if you could get my a screen shot of what the small menu looks like, then i'll see if it works.

Hi, Sorry it didn't work. I was quite confident when I came up with the first code.

I've actually got one more for you to try, if you've got a spare minute

UP2F-9753-1DHZ7
VFED-2WGV-R1ZX4

GZZ0-KYFZ-MMQXB
QXZY-JR20-2N017
8137-HQYP-TT4FU
XGCH-PDEC-DJ1YH

I promise i'll stop giving you codes if this one doesn't work :D:

Edited by dajidaji