Christmas Mini-Badge Update (More Allegiances etc.)

VincentASM

I finally had some spare time, so here's an early Christmas present for you all!

New allegiances

Archanea

member-G.gif

Jugdral

member-H.gif

Nothing surprising, right?

(For the observant, Archanea was sorta present since June. It was the ??? leftover from testing that I was lazy to remove.)

New badges

• Eliwood (allegiance: Elibe)
  • Hector (allegiance: Elibe)
  • Lyn (allegiance: Elibe)
  • Ninian (allegiance: Elibe)
  • Florina
  • Marth (allegiance: Archanea)
  • Sigurd (allegiance: Jugdral)
  • Yashiro
  • Plus a secret

AKA the shameless Cipher tie-ins.

Coming soon

Timed exclusive badges for SFS participants.

Coming... eventually

New Chrom badge, if there's usable Cipher art for him (in Series 8?).

As usual, if you notice any bugs, give me a shout.

Also, if you have any suggestions for new badges, let me know.

Edited by VincentASM

I was almost certain I was the only one who used the Archanea Hardin prior. This gladdens me greatly

And totally CALLED the Marth choice, that I even had a mock up ready. 'Course, Vince didnt see it, but no prob now

GLORY TO THE STAR & SAVIOR

Dammit now I can't fight for the secret unknown land of ??? anymore! Curses! ...Can we keep it as a SF in-joke?

I do really like the neat little badge tags we've got here though. I liked the badges to begin with (It's a bit reminiscent of Reddit Flairs, but you get an avvy too.) and I like the "allegiance" overlay too. I'm just waiting for more. Like Magvel. Or the Dawn Brigade to counterpart the Greil Mercs.

Edited by Ritisa

Just a suggestion, but I think it'd be cool if the Alliances were color coded in the same way as Cipher since they use Cipher art when matching anyway (I.E. Archanea= Red, Jugdral= Gold/Yellow, Elibe= Purple, Tellius= Green , Valla = Grey/Black and White). =P And I guess the eventually Dawn Brigade emblem would be green too, or just Lehran's Medallion with a different name label.

The funny thing is literally every symbol except Elibe and obviously Valla is also the icon used for Cipher, which'd make the color thing even more fitting lol

Just a suggestion, but I think it'd be cool if the Alliances were color coded in the same way as Cipher since they use Cipher art when matching anyway (I.E. Archanea= Red, Jugdral= Gold/Yellow, Elibe= Purple, Tellius= Green , Valla = Grey/Black and White). =P And I guess the eventually Dawn Brigade emblem would be green too, or just Lehran's Medallion with a different name label.

The funny thing is literally every symbol except Elibe and obviously Valla is also the icon used for Cipher, which'd make the color thing even more fitting lol

An interesting suggestion.

Actually, most of the allegiance-matching badges have colour-coded backgrounds, so that's why the icons aren't colour-coded.

On a related note, I did use Cipher as an inspiration for most of the allegiance icons, but for Elibe, I already had a good idea of what I wanted. Although I dunno if many people will recognise it...

An interesting suggestion.

Actually, most of the allegiance-matching badges have colour-coded backgrounds, so that's why the icons aren't colour-coded.

On a related note, I did use Cipher as an inspiration for most of the allegiance icons, but for Elibe, I already had a good idea of what I wanted. Although I dunno if many people will recognise it...

Isn't it the symbol on the back of Roy's cape in Smash Bros.?

Which itself was taken from the pre-title cutscene in Binding Blade:

oczuQfK.png

It's meant to be Elibe's Fire Emblem, if I'm not mistaken.