FE14 Birthright - Trivia Draft

Jedi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I will paste your teams here, but I will mention I forgot one unit (which is funny because Refa and I had made a question for her). I counted Jakob & Felicia 16 as two seperate units, messing my counting up. So enjoy FREE Rinkah

But without further ado

Carmine Sword - Subaki+Caedori(26), Mozu(20), Shura(24), Takumi+Kiragi(12), Scarlet(23), Saizo+Gaius(1), Hana(28) + Rinkah
Finalinsanity - Reina(18), Yukimura(19), Ryoma+Shiro(5), Kaden+Selkie(14), Dwyer(27), Sakura(15), Felicia 16(7) + Rinkah
Ether - Shigure(16), Orochi(8), Azama+Mitama(11), Kaze+Midori(13), Hayato+Rhajat(2), Kagero(9), Hinoka(22) + Rinkah

General Horace - Silas+Sophie(6), Jakob 16(21), Oboro(3), Setsuna(10), Hinata+Pickle Boy(17), Kana(25), Izana(4) + Rinkah

You're welcome for IZANA I saved him for you. I don't know what to think of my team by accounts of being easily the least knowledgeable here on draft strats. I seem to have a lot of early options which should be a good thing, I suppose it'll depends how quickly I can make Azura pop Shigure out.

Edited by Ether

Reina: I KNEW IT

Yukimura: LEADERSHIP STAR

Ryoma+Shiro: OUGI

Kaden+Selkie: NO well i mean i guess he's a speed pairup or something

Dwyer: RECLASS TO CAVALIER

Sakura: RALLY/STAFFBOT

Felicia 16: STAFFBOT

Rinkah: SHOVE

No idea how I want to pair Corn and Jakob but I'll figure that out before starting I guess.

Tsubaki: FUCKING CALLED IT

Mozu: NO

Shura: HELPS IN CHAPTER 23 WORTH IT

Takumi: GET FUCKED CANCER SHIP

Scarlet: GET FUCKED FURRIES

Saizo: 3RD DRAFT IN A ROW I'VE GOTTEN THIS DUDE

Hana: MAKES SAIZO GO ZOOM

Rinkah: SHOVE/10

Started this. Female Corn named Carrie (RIP Carrie Fisher), +HP/-Luck, Wyvern talent.

Prologue: 2/2

Yawn.

Chapter 1: 4/6

Finally chose a boon that saves a turn here lol.

Chapter 2: 3/9

Was actually the worst cause if Rinkah doesn't attack Jakob from the left the myrms will attack Carrie instead of Jakob and then I can't 3 turn. Also the 1st time Rinkah moved correctly Gunter missed an 86 and caused me to have to reset anyway. Fuck you game.

Chapter 3: 5/14

I actually could have 4 turned cause Corn got a jank crit on the boss, but that's lame so I took 5 turns like you're supposed to.

Chapter 4: 7/21

Somehow managed to feed the boss to Rinkah.

Chapter 5: 4/25

Ryoma actually dodged the boss for once!

Chapter 6: 1/26

Carrie killed Leo while Jakob and Rinkah teamed up to kill the Fighter.

Chapter 7: 7/33

Tsubaki and Carrie went down to gank Silas and Jakob + Rinkah went to deal with the thwomp in the center room. Hana and Azura paired up and they each got a kill. Immobile cavaliers cost a turn.

Mozu's Paralogue: 6/39

Tsubaki, Carrie, and Azura went left while everyone else went down. Saizo could ORKO the Faceless with a Steel Shuriken thanks to Hana's speed pair-up. Had to rig a strength proc on Tsubaki in order to ORKO Faceless. Technically that's not necessary, but it lets him get more exp cause other wise Carrie has to kill them instead. Also fed the boss to Tsubaki cause Carrie left it on 1 HP.

Edited by Carmine Sword

used M!Corn, +HP -Skill because i don't want to do -luck this time.

PROLOGUE - 2/2 TURNS

Nothing to see here.

CHAPTER 1 - 4/6 TURNS

Or here.

CHAPTER 2 - 3/9 TURNS

Felicia can 3 turn too.

CHAPTER 3 - 5/14 TURNS

oh god had to restart like 10 times to hit the boss twice

CHAPTER 4 - 7/21 TURNS

Rinkah got a kill!

CHAPTER 5 - 4/25 TURNS

Yep.

CHAPTER 6 - 1/26 TURNS

Corrin killed leo and xander (with Ryoma's help)

CHAPTER 7 - 8/34 TURNS

Stupid Outlaw reinforcement cost a turn. Felicia got strength twice, HYPE

CHAPTER MOZU - 6/40 TURNS

Silas, Azura and Rinkah went south, while Corrin and Felicia went left towards the boss. Pretty simple stuff.

Corrin Felicia are already at A support lol. Wyvern Kana incoming!

UNIT     CLASS      LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON RANK
CORRIN   LORD       11.63 32 11 07 07 14 09 11 06 D SWORD D DRAGONSTONE
FELICIA  MAID       09.71 22 09 15 14 13 16 05 15 C SHURIKEN D STAFF
RINKAH   SAVAGE     07.29 22 09 05 07 09 05 12 03 D CLUB
SILAS    CAVALIER   08.22 22 13 00 10 08 08 11 06 C SWORD D LANCE

CHAPTER 8 - 5/45 TURNS

Felicia kills most of the map, Silas and Rinkah help out where they can. Azura had to clutch it out at the end by killing an Oni savage that had 1HP left on turn 5 enemy phase, which was pretty funny.

CHAPTER 9 - 7/52 TURNS

Rinkah surpassed all expectations i've ever had for her and ORKO'd some cavaliers with Setsuna pair, and Setsuna even orko'd a dank mage on the last turn to help out. Hinata killed the other dank mage reinforcement, Silas right side off the start then hunted down the Outlaws, Felicia + Corrin ran up the middle. Got Felicia Corrin S, getting Kana now.

KANA PARALOGUE - FREE

There's so much experience in this paralogue, since there's loads of promoted units (and promoted reinforcements). Don't think I would have been able to handle them without Oboro's defence seal tbh. Got Setsuna a load of exp so she can promote for the boat map. Heart Sealed Kana to Wyvern. Kana's pretty lame, but hopefully she turns into something useful.

UNIT     CLASS         LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON RANK
CORRIN   LORD          14.56 34 12 09 10 17 09 11 07 C SWORD D DRAGONSTONE
FELICIA  MAID       ??/16.13 23 11 17 18 18 19 08 19 B SHURIKEN D STAFF
RINKAH   SAVAGE        12.46 23 13 06 10 12 08 15 05 C CLUB
SILAS    CAVALIER      15.87 26 17 00 13 13 11 14 09 C SWORD C LANCE
SETSUNA  ARCHER        13.69 25 12 00 15 19 09 09 10 C BOW
HINATA   SAMURAI       12.43 28 12 00 09 15 12 12 03 C SWORD
OBORO    SPEARFIGHTER  13.89 26 16 00 14 14 11 15 09 C LANCE
KANA     WYVERN RIDER  10.00 26 10 07 13 13 12 12 07 E AXE

CHAPTER 10 - 5/57 TURNS

lmao paralogue exp is hilarious. Couldn't get rescue because no Locktouch, oh well.

Setsuna OHKO'd all the ninjas, which was pretty funny. Kana carried Felicia ahead to the right, with Silas joining them after getting danced on turn 1. Azura got passed onto Silas on turn 2, which allowed Felicia to clean up a couple ninjas, then engage Kotaro on turn 3, killing him (and all the goons around him) on turn 4. Kana killed a spearfighter and the shrine maiden on turn 5. Everyone else hung out around the start/middle, Setsuna ORKO'd Takumi, lol. Promoted her at the chapter's end for next map.

UNIT     CLASS         LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON RANK
CORRIN   LORD          15.06 34 13 09 10 18 10 12 08 C SWORD D DRAGONSTONE
FELICIA  MAID       ??/17.18 23 11 17 18 19 20 08 20 B SHURIKEN D STAFF
RINKAH   SAVAGE        13.25 23 14 07 10 13 08 15 05 C CLUB
SILAS    CAVALIER      15.95 26 17 00 13 13 11 14 09 C SWORD C LANCE
SETSUNA  KINSHI     14/01.00 26 12 01 17 24 13 10 19 C BOW E LANCE
HINATA   SAMURAI       12.77 28 12 00 09 15 12 12 03 C SWORD
OBORO    SPEARFIGHTER  14.02 26 17 00 15 14 12 15 09 C LANCE
KANA     WYVERN RIDER  11.05 27 12 08 14 13 12 13 07 E AXE

CHAPTER 11 - 5/62 TURNS

Gave Setsuna the energy drop so she could ORKO the wyverns with the Brass Naginata, Rinkah pair and strength tonic. She's really fast so she even doubled the falconknight. She went there on turn 2 and then killed the boss on turn 4 (with a bow) then killed his lackeys on turn 5. Everyone else took out part of the ship.

CHAPTER 12 - 2/64 TURNS

Dudes got exp, Setsuna flew Corrin to the goal.

CHAPTER 13 - 5/69 TURNS

Kana solo'd the south part with a Concotion, she ORKO'd everything there. Silas lured the wyvern lord on turn 1 with the guard naginata, and with a Setsuna dual strike brought it low. Hinata and Rinkah took out the cavaliers while Felicia baited Camilla. Felicia went back and took out the general and the knights with the sting shuriken with Hinata pair (he reclassed to Oni Savage with the village heart seal after killing the cavaliers). Rinkah hammered the other general and Setsuna killed the thwomps on the bridge with a steel bow.

CHAPTER 14 - 3/72 TURNS

Promoted Silas and Kana to Paladin and Malig Knight. Kana beelined for the boss and used the power of tomebreaker to kill her.

CHAPTER 15 - 2/74 TURNS

Kana went and dealt with Keaton's area, Setsuna killed the promoted wolf from the bottom left and sent her bow to the convoy when she got the master seal so she could counter attack one that attacked her. Promoted Rinkah so she would double the other wolf from the south, since she had to be in range after shoving Silas. Corrin chipped a wolf on turn 1 then used the dragon vein turn 2. Silas took the beastkiller and killed the promoted guy left of the starting area turn 1, then took Oboro after being shoved by Rinkah and dropped her after trading her the beast killer in range of the asshole on the mountain that was otherwise impossible to kill on turn 2.

rip Kaze :<

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 8: 6/45

Jakob kills most of the map and everyone else tries to help. Mozu got a kill!

Chapter 9: 9/54

Saizo + Hana went left, Jakob + Rinkah went right. They met up in the middle and then teamed up to kill the boss. Tsubaki, Carrie, and Mozu killed reinforcements. Both Jakob and Saizo had to proc speed during the chapter in order to double the ninjas in the next chapter.

Chapter 10: 6/60

Gave Saizo the speedwings to double ninjas.

Jakob + Rinkah took care of the lower half of the map, and Tsubaki took Saizo to the Rescue Staff and murdered a bunch of dudes on the way there. Takumi, Carrie, and Mozu cleaned up scraps. Fed the boss to Tsubaki.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Prologue (2/2): F!Corn, named Lilac, +HP -Luk, Cavalier talent. I HAVE A LATEGAME PLAN and uh, many stupid earlygame plans. it’s gonna be terrible probably.

Chapter 1 (4/6): LILAC FIGHT THROUGH DEADLY WOUNDS

Chapter 2 (3/9): JAKOB CONSUME SAMURAI FOR BREAKFAST

Chapter 3 (5/14): JAKOB NOT ABLE TO CONSUME EXTRA ARCHER SOUL

Chapter 4 (7/21): WHY DOES LILAC NEED 9 SPEED TO DOUBLE THINGS AGH

Chapter 5 (4/25): RYOMA = SCRUB

Chapter 6 (1/26): XANDER IS ALSO SCRUB BUT IT STILL TOOK LIKE 10 TRIES FOR RYOMA TO NOT WHIFF AN ATTACK OR DIE

Chapter 7 (7/33): Anyways. My stupid earlygame plan: SKY KNIGHT SAKURA. Gaze upon her mighty base 6 Strength and DESPAIR.

it uh, actually saved a turn here, so.

Chapter Mozu (6/39): Rinkah and Sakura work on getting SWOLE.

Chapter 8 (6/45): Jakob and Rinkah go up and kill stuff. Everyone else cleans other stuff. Don’t have enough dudes to 5-turn, sadly. Sakura has more Strength than Speed, which is… slightly concerning?

I've got a 6-turn strat for Chapter 9 down but for some reason Zola won't attack Jakob on enemy phase? Does he have to detect a kill to bother attacking or something?

Edited by Finalinsanity

Do you mean Chapter 8? Cause 6-turning Chapter 9 sounds unreasonable.

Also, I'll get back to making progress soon. Pokemon Sun has been taking up all most of my free time haha.

Edited by Carmine Sword

For some reason I forgot to post my Chapter 8 clear in that post, but no, I meant Chapter 9. I figured out the issue anyways, for some reason Zola wouldn't attack Jakob if he was using the Steel Shuriken, so I just switched to the Iron. I don't know why but it's working now.

I'd have it done already if Corrin would stop missing these Cavalier reinforcements on the final turn >_>

Chapter 9 (6/51): Jakob kills the first outlaw on the left and Azura enables him to charge north. Rinkah and Sakura tag team the RHS Dank Mage. Rinkah then paired to Sakura who finished off the dank Mage that came to annoy them on EP, then gets refreshed to go up and ORKO the cavs. Lilac stayed behind to KO two Cavs, lure a Dank Mage away from the NPC Scrub Squad with Kodachi. Jakob just keeps charging north, killing the outlaw headed for the RHS treasure room and killing everything except the Knights and left side Cavs on EP. On Turn 3, Sakura moves just in range of Azura and chugs a Vulnerary, then Javelins the knight weakened by Jakob so he can slip through and chug a Vulnerary. Sakura does a lot of combat on EP but survives pretty well thanks to Rinkah pairup, tonics, etc. She switches to Rinkah next turn to clean up a Cav and kill all but one Knight with Brass Club on EP while Jakob kills the outlaw headed for the Speedwing room. Lilac with Azura's help finishes a Dark Mage and moves north. Turn 5, Jakob almost kills the Knight in the stack guarding Zola, Sakura finished the lone Knight, and Azura gets ferried and dropped by Lilac up towards the Sakura Squad. The Knight stack and Zola’s Dark Mage squad die on EP. Final turn; Lilac gets in range of the two Cav reinforcements, Sakura moves up and gets refreshed, transfers Rinkah to Jakob, and KOs the Outlaw blocking Zola. Jakob takes the Iron Shuriken and 2RKOs Zola between PP and EP, and the cavs suicide on Lilac.

Chapter 10 is gonna suck, but then again it always does.

Chapter 10 (6/57): Okay, I was wrong, this was pretty easy past the first couple turns. Jakob+Rinkah KO the bottom stationary Ninja, then with a refresh rush through fullmoving every turn to reach the boss on Turn 5, ORKOing everything that tries to touch him (he’s 1 STR away from OHKOing Ninjas with Steel, wtf) thanks to Rinkah’s dumb pairup bonuses. Jakob kills the boss on Turn 5 EP and then kills the Priestess. The rest just kinda hang back and deal with the enemies at the start. Azura gets attacked by the upper stationary Ninja on EP but she isn’t ORKO’d, meanwhile Sakura and Lilac with Javelin and Kodachi are able to take out a Ninja on PP1 and EP1 thanks to dual strikes. Azura recruits Takumi when he shows up and he goes off into a corner to do nothing. Sakura can ORKO pretty much every generic on the map, even the Ninjas on Player Phase.

Chapter 11 (6/63): Reina is recruited, finally! I had to figure out a way to manipulate her and the enemy Wyvern’s movement consistently to recruit her on the correct tile so she could make it to the Falcon Knight’s corner in time. Jakob and Rinkah make a beeline towards the boss’ area, killing the initial Malig Knight along the way, and Sakura eats the Energy Drop and heads north to KO some pegs and a Wyvern. Lilac hangs around the start to recruit Reina on Turn 2 and trade her a Str/Def Tonic and the Guard Naginata, then KOs a couple Wyverns with the Dragonstone. Reina flies down to the Falcoknight’s corner to rout dudes and OHKO the Falcon Knight after Str Tonic with the Iron Bow. Sakura and Lilac hang back with Azura to try to lure and pick off Kinshis weakened by Jakob and rout Wyverns and Pegasi on the final turns. Reina has to kill the Snake Spirit guy with the Iron Bow when he shows up and it’s PRETTY GREAT facing a chance at being OHKO’d by a crit (it was the worst and ended many otherwise successful attempts)

Chapter 12 (2/65): Reina flies Lilac to the exit. Everyone else gets the Hammer, money thief, and some EXP.

Jakob and Rinkah hit S afterward so I’m prolly gonna do Dwyer’s paralogue soon-ish.

UNIT      CLASS          Lvl   HP St Mg Sk Sp Lc Df Rs Boosters
Lilac     Nohr Princess  14.32 32 14 10 13 13 10 12 7 
Jakob     Butler         17.67 27 15 09 22 16 18 12 11
Rinkah    Oni-chan       13.18 23 11 05 10 16 08 16 07
Swolekura Sky Knight     15.08 24 18 10 10 19 22 11 13 1 Drop
Reina     Kinshi Knight  02.18 29 17 05 15 20 14 11 13
Kaden     Foxy Grandpa   14.02 Base
Azura     Songstress       No.

Sakura is STRONK and it's pretty great.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 11: 8/68

Missed out on a 7 turn cause Jakob can't ORKO the Snake Spirit dude RIP. Managed to feed every promoted enemy except the Falcon Knight in the lower left corner to Takumi.

Chapter 12: 2/70

Promoted Takumi and he carried Carrie (heh) to the exit. Fed the Great Knight up north to Tsubaki to get in 1 more level for him before promotion. Saizo killed stuff down south and got the Hammer and 3000 gold.

Chapter 13: 5/75

Promoted Tsubaki to Falcon Knight and Saizo to Mechanist.

Takumi + Mozu went left and activated the Dragon Vein to cripple Hans. Saizo went up, killed the left General, then got Rescued by Tsubaki to get him over to the advancing right General cause no one else can touch it. Jakob took care of a few stragglers. Got the Heart Seal, 10000 gold, Talisman, and the Spirit Dust.

Chapter 14: 4/79

Saizo can't ORKO the Paladins, so I have to take an extra turn to clear them out so that people don't die.

Chapter 15: 2/81

Yep.

Cordelia's Paralogue: Free

Since Felicia joined, I could finally reclass Jakob, so I reclassed him to Blacksmith to get Shove. He ended up 6 exp short of learning Lancebreaker, but Hana and Saizo finally got married, so he'll get it in Gaius' paralogue. Also fed a bunch of kills to Carrie by using Tsubaki as a wall to choke a bridge and having Carrie kill mercs with a Kodachi. Got Cordelia to level 20 and promoted her to Falcon Knight.

Gaius' Paralogue: Free

Got Lancebreaker and Elbow Room on Jakob. Promoted Gaius to Master Ninja for the extra move on pair-up.

Chapter 16: 8/89

Stoopid Outlaw reinforcement.

Chapter 17: 2/91

SHOVE BOIS.

Tsubaki carried Master Ninja!Saizo over to Flora and he ORKOed her with an Iron Shuriken.

Chapter 18: 1/92

Lol. Finally got Hana and Rinkah to level 10 and promoted them.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 13 (7/72): This chapter is dumb and I don’t like trying to speed through it so whatever. Got all the houses. Jakob killed pretty much everything up top with help from Azura, then Sakura ferried him back down south to deal with the second stack of General+Outlaw that tried running after Lilac. Lilac took out most of the center+right, using Dragonstone with Reina dual strikes and then Yato’ing Hans and some Outlaws.

Chapter Dwyer (17 Free): Trained dudes. Dwyer reclassed to Cavalier and got some heavy training in, he hit D Lances and got some pretty good levels.

Chapter 14 (3/75): Promoted Sakura to Falcon Knight and Dwyer to Paladin. Sakura charged forward with some help from Azura who transfers Reina to her, and Bolt Nagi’d Benny, surviving the Outlaw on EP thanks to dual guard. Dwyer Shelters to protect Azura and drops her inside the castle on Turn 2, Sakura moving in and Separating from Reina. Turn 3 Azura pairs to Reina and Sakura moves forward, gets refreshed, and Beastkillers the boss.

Chapter 15 (2/77): Accurate depiction of this chapter:

24iFyYY.png

SWOLEKURA with Rinkah pairup kills everything up north on Turn 2, Keaton included. Ryoma+Lilac and Dwyer+Reina takes care of the right hand side after Swolekura+Rinkah softens stuff up on Turn 1 EP. Everyone else just kinda works on the center to clear out the DV space and make a shelterdance work to get Sakura over to the left for Turn 1 EP and activate the DV with Azura. Turn 2 she refreshes Reina holding Dwyer so she can fly over and pick off a couple wolves that weren’t killed on Turn 1 EP.

Sakura has a bit of trouble surviving Turn 2, but it’s not tooooo bad with her pretty good Avoid and Miracle.

Felicia get! She’ll be nice as pretty much a no-investment staff user, plus she unlocks Jakob’s mount access.

Chapter 16 (7/84): Reclassed Jakob to Oni-san so he can try to learn Shove soon-ish (he didn’t even gain one level here, damn it). Reclassed Kaden to Diviner to help pump Sakura’s Magic as high as possible. Also fed her the two Spirit Dusts. These combined allow her to ORKO every enemy on the map besides Iago with the Bolt Naginata (I guess Kaden could also promote to Onmyoji for a bigger bonus too). With Azura’s help she pretty much just rushes in and kills everything except a dum outlaw reinforcement who gets nuked by Lilac. Everyone else just kinda does stuff.

Chapter 17 (2/86): Since I have two Shovers (one of them mounted!) I can have Sakura use the Silver Naginata to take out Flora, which is good because otherwise I’d have to re-reclass Jakob and use the Barb Shuriken (or go for a lame 42% hit 5% crit with Reina’s Iron Bow). Ryoma hits the DV so I can get Rinkah onto the ice.

Chapter 18 (1/87): Leo. Ryoma and Lilac are at A!

Chapter 19 (8/95): The AI in this map is really confusing. Nothing ever uses their healing staves, and yet when dudes get low enough they just run to the dudes hoping to get healed and it just wastes time. Whatever, stupid map, took too long. Sakura and Felicia with Azura’s help mostly handles the right. Everyone else goes left. Jakob learns Shove and reclassed to Paladin after the map for skills.

Chapter 20 (3/98): No Lunge, no 2-turn. Some shoving, sheltering, and dancing has Ryoma able to reach and ORKO the boss on Turn 3.

Lilac and Ryoma hit S, so the dream of Paladin Ryoma is here. Gonna see if I can do Shiro’s paralogue before he becomes a complete ass to recruit.

UNIT      CLASS          Lvl   HP St Mg Sk Sp Lc Df Rs Boosters
Lilac     Nohr Princess  19.44 37 16 12 16 16 12 16 08 
Jakob     Paladin        23.35 30 21 07 22 20 21 18 13
Rinkah    Oni-san        01.00 25 15 10 14 23 10 24 11
Swolekura Falcon Knight  10.88 29 26 22 18 27 31 20 19 1 Drop, 2 Dust
Reina     Kinshi Knight  03.77 29 18 05 15 20 14 12 13
Kaden     Foxy Magic     17.29 31 11 04 12 18 12 11 15
Dwyer     Paladin        04.89 30 22 11 17 23 16 18 16
Felicia   Maid           17.06 26 07 15 18 19 22 07 17
Ryoma     Paladin        07.58 40 23 01 21 23 22 19 14
Azura     Songstress       Inspiring Song!
Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 19: 7/99

Bought magic weapons to deal with dudes on the right side. Saizo wrecked everything. Mozu tanked a Mechanist and 2HKO it back lol.

Chapter 20: 2/101

Scarlet lunged into the boss room with Saizo while Jakob carried Gaius ahead to get the Spy's Shuriken. Jakob finally learned Shelter and Tsubaki learned Lunge.

Chapter 21: 2/103

Could have 1 turned, but then I wouldn't have enough Rescue Staff uses for later, and Takumi and Mozu wouldn't have reached S support.

Tsubaki carried Saizo to the boss and everyone else self improved.

Going to do Kiragi's paralogue next so that Saizo will have Replicate for the next map.

Kiragi's Paralogue: Free

SO MUCH EXP

Reclassed Scarlet to Bow Knight to learn Move +1 and Jakob to Strategist to get his staff rank up to C before endgame so he'll only need 1 Arms Scroll to reach B Staves.

Stats:

Carrie Lv. 19/8.09 Hoshido Noble 44HP/22Str/12Mgc/25Skl/25Spd/14Lck/23Def/13Res C Swords E Staves D Dragonstone

Jakob Lv. --/25.08 Strategist 32HP/17Str/15Mgc/25Skl/23Spd/29Lck/12Def/16Res E Tomes D Staves

Rinkah Lv. 10/1.55 Oni Chieftain 24HP/14Str/7Mgc/9Skl/12Spd/8Lck/17Def/9Res E Axes E Tomes

Tsubaki Lv. 15/12.64 Wyvern Lord 41HP/24Str/4Mgc/30Skl/15Spd/15Lck/30Def/8Res B Lances E Axes

Hana Lv. 10/1.40 Swordmaster 24HP/15Str/2Mgc/16Skl/19Spd/8Lck/9Def/14Res D Swords

Saizo Lv. 15/15.62 Mechanist 35HP/31Str/13Mgc/33Skl/22Spd/23Lck/25Def/19Res A Shurikens E Bows

Mozu Lv. 7.32 Archer 20HP/10Str/3Mgc/12Skl/12Spd/7Lck/6Def/4Res E Bows

Takumi Lv. 14/11.03 Kinshi Knight 31HP/18Str/1Mgc/30Skl/24Spd/23Lck/14Def/10Res D Lances B Bows

Scarlet Lv. --/7.39 Bow Knight 31HP/24Str/6Mgc/18Skl/27Spd/16Lck/20Def/12Res E Swords E Bows

Cordelia Lv. 20/5.30 Falcon Knight 36HP/19Str/9Mgc/21Skl/25Spd/21Lck/16Def/19Res C Lances E Staves

Gaius Lv. 17/2.10 27HP/17Str/6Mgc/24Skl/23Spd/15Lck/11Def/21Res E Swords C Shurikens

Kiragi Lv. 20/8.35 Kinshi Knight 32HP/20Str/2Mgc/25Skl/26Spd/23Lck/16Def/13Res D Lances C Bows

Azura Lv. 15.80 Songstress 20HP/9Str/6Mgc/19Skl/19Spd/15Lck/5Def/10Res E Lances

Chapter 22: 3/106

Replicate pogchamp. Saizo also got Shurikenfaire so gg game.

Also fuck you Takumi for critting everything which prevented him from having a full Dual Guard gauge for the Silver Bow Adventurer on the left side which ruined several attempts.

Chapter 23: 4/110

This actually sucked cause Saizo had to dodge stuff or else he'd die. Thanks a lot dragon veins.

Chapter 24: 1/111

I really wish there was a way to get within 2 tiles of Hans so I wouldn't have to rig Lethality with the Spy's Shuriken.

Chapter 25: 2/113

Saizo went up and gooned Iago. Carrie went right and killed the Berserkers and Great Knight to reach B Swords and get some more levels.

Chapter 26: 1/114

Scarlet killed the General, Jakob healed her to reach C Staves at the last possible fucking moment, Gaius opened the door, and Carrie 3HKOed Xander with Azura's help. Everyone else killed stuff for exp that they don't need.

Chapter 27: 1/115

Gave Carrie an Energy Drop and an Arms Scroll for more damage, and gave Jakob an Arms Scroll, 2 Spirit Dusts, and 2 Skill Books for HEXING ROD BULLSHITTM.

Scarlet killed the General at the start. Rinkah then shoved Jakob + Kiragi and Jakob used the Hexing Rod on Garon at an amazing 31 hit. Cordelia then Rescued Saizo + Carrie, and he ORKOed the General in front of Garon. Tsubaki then Rescued Takumi + Azura, who flew up and danced Saizo, who switched to Carrie and then she killed Garon.

Endgame: 1/116

Carrie with Scarlet pair-up 4HKOs Dragaron, so the Hexing Rod isn't needed here if she doesn't miss, but I used it anyways for back-up in case she did. Saizo killed the General in front of Garon, Jakob Hexing Rodded the fool, and Carrie finished him off.

Final Turncount: 116

Final Stats:

Carrie Lv. 19/15.39 Hoshido Noble 50HP/32Str/15Mgc/28Skl/29Spd/19Lck/27Def/17Res A Swords D Staves C Dragonstone

Tsubaki Lv. 15/13.54 Falcon Knight 41HP/21Str/9Mgc/28Skl/20Spd/17Lck/25Def/16Res B Lances E Staves

Jakob Lv. --/26.65 Strategist 32HP/18Str/19Mgc/29Skl/24Spd/29Lck/12Def/17Res D Tomes B Staves

Rinkah Lv. 10/1.63 Strategist 21HP/5Str/9Mgc/13Skl/12Spd/13Lck/9Def/11Res E Tomes E Staves

Saizo Lv. 15/20.00 Mechanist 40HP/32Str/16Mgc/36Skl/23Spd/26Lck/27Def/22Res A Shurikens E Bows

Hana Lv. 10/1.61 Master Ninja 23HP/14Str/0Mgc/19Skl/19Spd/6Lck/8Def/17Res D Swords E Shurikens

Takumi Lv. 14/13.82 Kinshi Knight 32HP/19Str/1Mgc/32Skl/24Spd/25Lck/15Def/12Res D Lances B Bows

lolMozu Lv. 7.71 Archer 20HP/10Str/3Mgc/12Skl/12Spd/7Lck/6Def/4Res E Bows

Scarlet Lv. --/10.48 Wyvern Lord 33HP/28Str/6Mgc/20Skl/25Spd/17Lck/26Def/8Res D Lances C Axes

Shura Lv. --/10.28 Adventurer Base

Cordelia Lv. 20/6.65 Falcon Knight 37HP/19Str/9Mgc/22Skl/26Spd/21Lck/21Def/23Res C Lances D Staves

Gaius Lv. 17/2.43 Master Ninja 27HP/17Str/6Mgc/24Skl/23Spd/15Lck/11Def/21Res E Swords C Shurikens

Kiragi Lv. 20/8.98 Kinshi Knight 32HP/20Str/2Mgc/25Skl/26Spd/23Lck/16Def/13Res D Lances C Bows

Azura Lv. 17.24 Songstress 20HP/10Str/7Mgc/20Skl/21Spd/15Lck/5Def/11Res E Lances

Edited by Carmine Sword

did a few more maps a couple days ago.

Reclassed Felicia to Malig Knight before 16, Jakob to Paladin

CHAPTER 16 - 6/80 TURNS

Kana and Felicia did a bulk of the work, Hinata got shove.

CHAPTER 17 - 2/82 TURNS

SHOVE

Setsuna ORKO'd Flora (somehow)

CHAPTER 18 - 1/83 TURNS

Lol, Leo.

Unit Evaluations:

Carrie: Actually felt kind of mediocre early on, although that might have due to giving more exp to Tsubaki/Saizo over her. She improved after training in paralogues and promoting. Had an absurd amount of HP, so she could take hits pretty well. Killing Garon is nice.

Jakob: Was pretty great. His combat was amazing early on, and even after he slowed down he still had Shove/Shelter/Staff utility. Shout out to reaching C Staves on the very last possible turn he could have reached it.

Rinkah: SHOVE/10. Other than that she made Jakob pretty thwomp when he was being used in combat. She was like 1 hit away from D Axes haha.

Azura: Dancer/10. She was really strength screwed for some reason, but she never had to face combat so that didn't matter.

Tsubaki: His offensive stats were really middling at first, but he was always able to just barely kill things early on. His strength issue got fixed by reclassing to Wyvern, which also made him THWOMP, but he was generally a worse Scarlet after she showed up. Used Rescue in final. Despite his middling offensive stats he's probably better than Hinoka cause he's still able to kill things when it matters and he helps out a lot in Chapter 7 and Mozu's paralogue where Hinoka doesn't exist. Good unit.

Hana: She, er, helped kill dudes in Chapter 7 I guess. He speed boost on pair-up was very helpful for fixing Saizo's only middling stat. Good pair-up fodder, but doesn't really have any utility outside of that. At least Rinkah can Shove dudes when shes not acting as a stat backpack.

Saizo: I've written about this guy already in my other unit evaluations, so I won't really say too much here cause it's just more of the same. Best unit in BR drafts without a doubt. Maybe you could make a case for Kaze over him, but Saizo is absolutely ridiculous. 10/10, MVP.

lolMozu: lol. She, er, gave Takumi pair-up bonuses I guess. She also THWOMPED a Mechanist in Chapter 19 cause Takumi would have been OHKOed by it, which was funny I guess. Never even reached level 10 to promote haha.

Takumi: Was the best thing even in his first 2 chapters. Had to promote him early for Chapter 12 to carry Carrie, but his bases are pretty good so he still did well. Fujin Yumi's high might helped balance out his middling strength. Generally decent unit.

Scarlet: Was a better Tsubaki basically. Wrecked all the furries, was great in Chapter 19 cause she could tank a hit from Snipers/Mechanists and OHKO back with the Throwing Club.

Cordelia: Pretty useful. Used the Rescue Staff the most out of my staff users and had decent enough filler combat.

Gaius: Pair-up fodder/10.

Kiragi: Good filler combat. His paralogue is an exp goldmine. but I don't know if he should get credit for that.

Shura: Uh, he did nothing other than be pair-up fodder for Carrie in Chapter 25, and someone else could have done that if he wasn't drafted. Somehow contributed less than lolMozu, which is saying something.