Dream Smashers - Micaiah.

Troykv

That is the most likely scenario.

Like how Rutger and Ninian got stickers in Brawl.

I would like to see the stickers again, at least just as "easy representation", not everyone is lucky enough to have a Complete Trophy.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they really should do is cut all of the FE characters except Marth. That way people wouldn't complain so much.

Why stop there? I say we cut every single character from the game except Marth. Then not only will FE have proper representation, but Marth will be simultaneously the best and worst character in the game.

I think it's possible that a future Smash might include a trophy related to TMS but I don't think it really has enough presence for more than that. Stickers in Brawl appeared to be a way to represent characters who aren't quite major enough for a trophy.

Why stop there? I say we cut every single character from the game except Marth. Then not only will FE have proper representation, but Marth will be simultaneously the best and worst character in the game.

I think it's possible that a future Smash might include a trophy related to TMS but I don't think it really has enough presence for more than that. Stickers in Brawl appeared to be a way to represent characters who aren't quite major enough for a trophy.

Yeah, I agree.

I wonder if a Switch Port would have new Trophys from New Games.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED HECTOR IN SMASH GUYS!!

I guess you like Hector a lot owo