Birthright Lunatic PMU for 2017

Ozarhok

I wanted to wait until next year before I did one of these, but I'm getting impatient so I'll at least make the topic for it so I can start as soon as possible

Rules

-Corrin, 9 first gen characters and 5 children will be used.
-Children can be picked regardless if the parents are a picked unit.
-If Orochi is chosen, then someone can choose a boss character for me to capture and use. The captured character can fill either a normal or child character spot.
-The avatar's bane/boon or class can be picked alongside a unit pick.

-A single Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Lodestar, Vanguard, Great Lord, Grandmaster, Witch/Ballistician and Anna are available.

Important Rile: No picking any character & class combination from my last playthrough: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=65030

Self-imposed rules:

-Units who need a unit to change class from a character I haven't obtained yet will be in their default class until then

-Units must either switch to their chosen class on the map they're obtained or during the inbetween chapter intermission after that

-Children must be obtained as soon as I have both of their parents, or at the very latest a story chapter later.

-Every unit is allowed to be used until I've completed Chapter 10

-Unpicked but forced units can be used, but only as pair-up fodder

-Battle & Visitation bonuses will be used

-Supports will be grinded on Spotpass battles with a handicap to gain as little experience as possible

-I might use Azura in the final chapter if it's too annoying

Units:

1. Corncob!Hero BoonHP/BaneMag(S Selkie)

2. Kaze!Paladin(A+ Silas)

3. Rinkah!Onmyoji(A+ Orochi)

4. Hana!Sniper(A+Setsuna)

5. Orochi!DarkFalcon

6. Hinoka!GreatLord

7. Anna!Adventurer

8. Oboro!Swordmaster(S Hinata)

9. Kagero!Mechanist

10. Shura!Berserker

Children:

1. Sophie!BowKnight(Felicia)

2. Caeldori!SpearMaster(Hinoka)

3. Hisame!Basara(Oboro)

4. Selkie!MasterNinja(Kagero)

5. Kana!Nine-Tails(Selkie)

Edited by Ozarhok

Your Corrin shall be male and he shall marry Selkie. Hee hee~!

Oh, and I give you Adventurer Anna, as well as the resultant Kana as a Hoshido Noble (if I can only assign one, then use Anna).

Your Corrin shall be male and he shall marry Selkie. Hee hee~!

Oh, and I give you Adventurer Anna, as well as the resultant Kana as a Hoshido Noble (if I can only assign one, then use Anna).

If this topic ends up pretty slow I'll add Kana on Thursday as long as there's a slot left in the child section

If this topic ends up pretty slow I'll add Kana on Thursday as long as there's a slot left in the child section

Fine by me, except I want her as a Nine-Tails instead.

Ayyyy!

Real talk, I've heard Magic Rinkah"s not too bad if you can keep her personal consistently active.

Probably since physical enemy Res is typically much lower than Def, so against said targets that she can easily still tank, a Nosferatu tome plus a tonic could do wonders.

Plus, an effective RInkah already gets 1 or 2 Spirit Dusts thrown into her already, so why not just focus her on Magic?

Edited by Emerson

Her mag isn't what I'm worried about, it's her awful HP growth now becoming non-existant

I mean, her Defense is good enough to not worry about it honestly, and she won't be getting doubled with a 60% growth. Not to mention Nosferatu if your Battle Rank is high enough.

Edited by Emerson

Onmyoji can't use Noseferatu. Only Dark Mage/Sorcerer can.

Damn it, I've been away from FE for too long.

Well now I just feel like an idiot.

just get shadowgift from witch and its all good

Edited by Emerson

Felicia!Bow Knight!Sophie using the Shining Bow. Kinda been wanting to try that setup for a while now, and I'd be interested to see how it fares.