Insert witty art title here.

Luchi

Since I could'nt find my old thread of stuff ( not to mention the work was horribly outdated ) here's a new one. I consider myself a... jack of all trades when it comes to creative stuff: I draw, sketch, do pixel art, make ( and write ) my own games etc. etc. There is actually very little Fire Emblem fanart here, to be quite honest. I had a bunch of old stuff on my old PC, but that's all gone now ( thankfully! ).

Here goes. I prefer quality over quantity, at any rate.

Original works - Warning: Large images

FRUp8N3.png

My OC, Tristian. She's a Master Knight whose base stats would have made Sigurd proud. I was in the process of developing a video game centered around here until it fell through. Took me several months to complete this one, as my Wacom was stolen and I had to make do with a mouse.

ueMDEOK.png

Line art.

0H9sfxs.png

MW0Z8SF.png

Rough pencil works, then scanned and darkened before adding in effects.

L7TYCHg.png

I think it's pretty obvious who these two are based off of. ;) Tristian and Ianna. I call them Trianna. I did this piece when I still had my tablet.

FE-related Fan Works ( just two... )

KOWUrmf.png

Pixel art of eight Lord characters. They should be instantly recognizable. =) I used Roy's Smash design because why not? xD Same with Marth. I'll probably end up doing all of them except Ike.

I was going to take on the rather enormous task of doing sprites for every pre-Awakening/Fates unit, until I realised there were well over 400 units. Sheesh...

8mcJeOG.png

Lucia as a Trueblade. I traced over her original art before doing her outfit from scratch and reference. This one took me around two months to complete.

Pixel Art

87kX87m.png

nkhpBQZ.png

01r6kqh.png

Trianna again.

elD5whP.png

t8DuyB0.pngLaaX9ez.png

Bonus

k6dmaw6.png

Who said Meg was ugly? Yeah, she's Evil because she wants revenge. I have 7 others waiting. She'll probably poison their food xD

Kthanx. Bye.

@Jedi: Thanks. =) Using a mouse gives me cleaner work if I just use the line tool. And I'm a sucker for detailed pixel art ( I take heavy inspiration from Chrono Trigger and Seiken Densetsu 3, being a jRPG fan of course ).

Another large image below:

6s8k8lC.png

Finalised work of Tristian.

sZpp3hc.png

The first OC I created; Laine, and her future husband to be, Siglud, from my game Enelysion.

More art stuff. And its FE stuff for once. xD

WIP of Trueblade Edward. Reference images were taken from my most recent run of a (hacked) RD and the Tellius Recollection. Really helped me get some details right on Eddie's outfit. ^^

GAVVBNg.png

Eddie in the 4th Astra stance.

J7Nuc1K.png

Lucy doing a non-lethal crit on a Cover Tile General.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm not turning out below-average works of art, I'm busy hacking RD. I use Dolphin 5.0, WiiScrubber and Hex Workshop. And obviously an FE10 ISO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESsebaBjH0

10 range wind edges, super swordmasters and Lord of the Rings music ( not hacked in though xD ).

Other screens:

GqdtRu1.png

NUPGx1Y.png

Long-haired Lucia is love.

RCSyssz.png

That's the Lucy I wanted all along.

FNf40vv.png

For the lulz.