apotheosis with spotpass characters?

Radiant head

has anyone tried this before? i guess what i'm really asking is how doable it is to beat apo without c through s supports, since that's the only key difference. specifically just want to have fun with sniper aether ike, some galeforce units, the optimal rallybots, etc.

Edited by Radiant head

Yeah, I have. My team is Chrom + 19 Spotpass with resources only available up to chapter 4 (no dlc). 100% consistent (cause it's me...). It's my blueprint file used so that I could tackle runs like no dlc/no rally and no dlc/no braves without much effort in modifying the overall composition.

The reason why it isn't as challenging as you might think is because you still have access to vengeance, snipers, rescue, rallies, etc. There are so many resources available to you, that the only real visible change you will see is dual strikes. With S ranks, it isn't much of a feat to hit over 90% (while not hard to reach 100% either). I unequip for 0% DS, so it isn't really that much of a difference to me.

have fun with sniper aether ike, some galeforce units, the optimal rallybots, etc.

Sure, you can proc stack like aether/luna on Ike. It won't do as well as a vengeance sniper, but it would probably be good enough. Galeforce isn't exactly perfect with low (or in my case 0) percent DS. It can be useful when you're on the clock in later waves. Rally bots are up in the air (you can't really go wrong with 1-4). I've always used 2 for vengeance setups (one with spec and one without).

Done both route with 19 spotpass units (2 of them being rally bots). You can still come close to 50% DS if your units have limit break. Combined with classes and skillset versatility and forged brave weapons, it's more than doable.

Edited by Sartek

• 3 months later...

I did that . Here's what I can remember. I'll update you guys soon

Hero! Ike

Sage! Celica

Dread Fighters! Seliph, Morgan

Sorcerers! MU,Deirdre, Arvis

Manaketes! Young Tiki, Nah, Nowi

Falcon Knights! Florina and L'archel (she was my rally bot)

Dark Knight! Athena