Now my path is clear

ElementKasai

Buonasera! I'm ElementKasai and my real name is Inigo Davide, I'm 17 and I'm from Italy. I'm here because, you know, the italian FE community is... I don't actually think it exists. (You can go to the bottom of the text if you don't want to read everything down here).

I started the saga with FE7 and my favourite one is Awakening because I find its soundtrack absolutely beautiful, but I also enjoyed Fates because of the shitposting and the Elibe games. I played all 3 paths of Fates (still blaming Nintendo for the Limited Edition), all GBA games, Shadow Dragon, Radiant Dawn and I'm halfway for NES games.

My favourite character is the Avatar from Awakening because I feel in touch with his personality while I hate so much MCorrin (I still like FCorrin because she has boobs good personalization options) because he is so damn stupid.

Out from Fire Emblem I really enjoy Zelda (I'm so much hyped for Breath of the Wild and I'm looking forward for the Nintendo Switch) and Pokémon (Silver was my first game ever).

I like manga and anime, too. My favourite ones are JoJo's Bizzarre Adventures and Fullmetal Alchemist. My favourite JoJo character is, of course, Caesar Zeppeli.

I don't have much hobbies out of videogaming because my type of school absorbs most of my spare time. I like drawing, writing and programming (I'm exerciting with Unity right now, so in future you may see something made by me). I enjoy RPGs, too: at the moment I'm the master in a NEXT campaign.

Music is an important part in everyone's life and I don't make exception. My favourite artists are Lindsey Stirling and the Green Day and my favourite song is Still Breathing. I don't have a real favourite videogame track (I actually have a track for every emotion lol).

I think I said everything about myself, please forgive my bad writing/spelling/life/grammar.

(It took 2 hours to write this, why am I doing this at 4 AM? D:)

Oh Hello there Kasai, Welcome to the Forest.

Your grammer is fine, if English isn't your Main Language we understand, English is not my Main Language either so I talk and make some mistakes(Although I've spoken English my entire life)

Hope you enjoy your stay here in Serenes Forest!

Yeah, you've said that English isn't your first language and it needs some touching up here and there, but there's plenty that's easy enough to understand that native speakers can get the gist of it easily enough.

Feels a little strange greeting a near perfect image of myself... wait... is this the Wellspring of Truth? What the hell am I doing in Valm?

Don't worry, I think we all have stayed up late in the night doing something.

I know, just look at me, it's gone 7AM and I'm just going to bed! I just noticed your member title too, it's great!

Well, I shall round this comment up with a 'Hello!' and a 'Goodbye', because I'm going to sleep since I'm very tired.

Have fun, Davide!

Hey ElementKasai, welcome!

I'm not a native English speaker either, and your grammar is better than mine! I'm a programmer too, but I mostly do academic stuff. I wanted to make videogames before I went to the university though, so I might return to it someday.

I'm glad to hear you're going through the NES games. I'm very fond of NES games, and I found FE2 very enjoyable.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy stay. See you around!

PD: Lindsey's Zelda Medley video is awesome!

Edited by geraq

Her Zelda medley is the actual reason I got into her music so, yes, that track is fantastic, particularly the Gerudo Valley part.

yeah, that's the best part. Have you seen Taylor Davis' version of Gerudo Valley? That one is great too.

yeah, that's the best part. Have you seen Taylor Davis' version of Gerudo Valley? That one is great too.

Gerudo Valley is great no matter what. I heard that (fantastic) version while I was searching for Lost In Thoughts All Alone covers (before playing Fates of course, I couldn't imagine how much that song is played in the game. It just bores you the 5th time you hear it).

Feels a little strange greeting a near perfect image of myself... wait... is this the Wellspring of Truth? What the hell am I doing in Valm?

I know, just look at me, it's gone 7AM and I'm just going to bed! I just noticed your member title too, it's great!

:O Are you from the past or future? There were two Robins in Awakening.

And thanks! Robin is indeed my favorite character in Fire Emblem. ;)

Past, future... who bothers about this? Time is unstoppable and our fate depends only on the strength of our bonds. Come with me 3rd Robin, toghether we will destroy the human race uhm, spread peace all around the world, yes. Peace. Elise intensifies.

Welcome to the Forest, ElementKasai!

(It took 2 hours to write this, why am I doing this at 4 AM? D:)

Wow, that took you quite long but it was pleasant to read.

Also, your English is fine so don't worry.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Probably the Future. If it's dark at 7AM, it must already be ruined. :(

High-5! .o/\o.

Let the Robins unite! But three Robins might actually tip the scales too far :O

I guess I'm from the past since I'm always so late to respond to things...

Poppycock! I have an army of myself on Awakening! (I'm genuinely not joking, I have like 5 or 6) Apotheosis doesn't hold back, even on Normal! D=

Maybe it's because they're all me...

Poppycock! I have an army of myself on Awakening! (I'm genuinely not joking, I have like 5 or 6) Apotheosis doesn't hold back, even on Normal! D=

Maybe it's because they're all me...

You're not the only one. Only in my new copy I've got about 3-4 Robins between Kasai(s) and Aether(s) (my female version name). It is not only funny going with an army of copies of yourself, it's even acceptable in the plot!

You're not the only one. Only in my new copy I've got about 3-4 Robins between Kasai(s) and Aether(s) (my female version name). It is not only funny going with an army of copies of yourself, it's even acceptable in the plot!

High-5! .o/\o.

It's always great to see these kinds of armies. The enemy never see it coming!

You guys are confusing the everliving daylights out of me. :P:

Ahem. . .welcome~! Don't forget to post all about JoJo in Far from the Forest read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

You guys are confusing the everliving daylights out of me. :P:

Ahem. . .welcome~! Don't forget to post all about JoJo in Far from the Forest read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

I read the rules twice before opening this topic because, uhm, "I'm nervous" (please get it).

In my opinion JoJo deserves a special place in the forest. With tequila.

We all know a Robin army is the strongest~

As for me, I usually just varied my team with the Shepards. I wasn't a fan of using more than my Robin, lol. I can be the only one with Grima blood!! 0u0

In my last file I used only (F)Daraen (Italian localization is the worst), Chrom, Sumia and Cordelia. Guess what ability I spammed ;)