Should I use Sedgar?

So, I've been playing SD as of lately and I'm currently on Chapter 12... I added Wolf and Hardin to my main horsemen/cavaliers alongside Cain and Abel... But one thing bothered me, I did not include Sedgar...

So, I did my research and found out that Sedgar's growth rates are more equally distributed than of Wolf's in my opinion. Although Wolf's 100% strength growth is good, he may lack defense with a 65% growth, 50% luck is kind of good, considering his defense growth is on 65%. Sedgar on the other hand has 80% in strength, 30% in luck and 80% on defense, making him level up defense and strength at an equal rate, his skill growth is also higher than Wolf's by 10%, with Wolf having 85%.

I'm currently on Chapter 12 and Sedgar is still on level one since I did not use him for the past few chapters, while Wolf is on level five. So, should I train him alongside Wolf?

Extra Question: If he falls short on stats, what should I reclass him to?

I believe Hero is good for growths (I forget honestly but you can check the main site), but overall Sed and Wolf are both very fun units to use. Not sure if he's supremely worth it at that point since you were a tad indecisive but hey you can probably manage it.