FE6 HM Low-Tier Playthrough (Complete!)

Spoon_Rhythm

Hey Guys!

I just finished my image based playthrough of FE6 on Hard Mode. I thought I'd challenge myself by only using low-tier characters and documenting the results! I posted this on the /r/fireemblem subreddit (under /u/Spoon_rhythm) too, so head there if you want to see people's comments.

Here's the first part: http://imgur.com/gallery/fCeZP

All chapters are accessible from each imgur album, so I won't bother posting them all here separately.

As a heads up I will say that the playthrough starts off fairly simplistic (it was my first time doing one of these), but really gets going from around Chapter 7. You will get more out of the final chapters if you read all of the early stuff however.

Enjoy!

Edited by Spoon_Rhythm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoa... Everyone should read this LP. I always love a good and fun casual playthrough using whoever, but watching this one develop into an actually compelling character story about units prevailing despite awful starts is just. Whoa. Congratulations on doing something so incredible. Those edits in the finale(especially the Prism Cannon) were amazing.

I just noticed this thread. I'll check this out later, it's probably going to be very interesting, I also tried something similar, but on NM. I'm curious how much more difficult it'll be to defeat the bosses in HM, and who are the main characters in this playthrough.