A question about FE8 Randomizer

Marz

I've been doing a FE8 Randomized run and I wanted to ask a question about the randomizer.

If a unit is randomized; I.E Eirika being Gilliam, does Gilliam use his Growths or Eirika's?

I'm planning to post the playthrough here and its going be so much fun

This is the wrong place for both this question and the playthrough. I'll move this question to Fan Projects Questions, since you will need Nightmare to verify what happened to your character's growths. For the actual playthrough, please start a topic in Let's Plays. If you have any questions on where future topics go, feel free to PM a mod.

And for the actual questions itself, if Gilliam is put in place of Eirika, Gilliam will keep his own growths. If you put any growth variance into the randomizer, you will need Nightmare to see just what each character's growth is.

Sorry for the confusion...I never am able to find the correct places to post my topic sorry about that.

What I meant about "I'm going to post it here" is that I'm gonna post it on Serenes Forest not in this particular forum.

And Thank you so much for answering my question as well.