Help with Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword Nightmare Modules

Roy Chan

I have a problem with using the Item Editor module on Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. I want to give certain weapons the unlimited usage and like make them unsellable.

But when I use Nightmare and the Item Editor to click on any weapon under "Weapon Ability 1", there's no "Indestructible Weapon / Magic", no "Hero Indestructible Weapon / Magic, no "Unsellable Hero Indestructible Weapon / Magic", etc.

It's all negative values but with just "Indestructible", "Weapon", "Magic", "Unsellable" listed. Giving a weapon or magic the option: "Indestructible" won't give it unlimited uses, but it makes it completely unusable.

I don't have this problem with Fire Emblem: Binding Blade or Sacred Stones as the options "Indestructible Weapon / Magic", etc. are listed and work with no problem. But Blazing Sword, I don't know why this problem is occurring and has negative values on the drop list.

Can somebody please help me on this issue?

post-20723-0-63530100-1483570149_thumb.png

If you want to combine effects, you need to add up the values of every attribute you want and input that number. To take an example from the values visible, to have an indestructible unsellable weapon, you must add 0x10 and 0x08 for 0x18. Use a hex calculator since hex numbers work differently to normal numbers; A-F represent 10 to 15.

they're still there, they just aren't labeled

if you want an "indestructible (0x8) magic (0x2) weapon (0x1)", for example, you put 0x1+0x2+0x8 = 0xD 0xB.

e: note to self, you suck at addition

Edited by CT075