Conquest - lunatic - No death - No royals - No dlc - No grind run

Playsta

We get to chapter 4. We will not trigger any dragon veins this map since it only hampers our potential xp gain mostly.

We start out with making our avatar go to the house to get the goddess icon. Meanwhile we pair Rinkah and Kaze up and then seperate them at maximum distance to get close enough to our enemy on the next turn.

3WXnj0A.jpg

We pair Avatar up with RInkah for def boost and attack. Kaze will follow up with a shurriken finish.

nAMdjfv.jpg

Moving Rinkah and avatar forth and seperate them so the enemy is just in the line of sight while still gaining def from mountains. Be carefull with this strategy if your avatar has been unlucky in his/hers def growths.

vR8ZmKt.jpg

Pair Rinkah up with avatar and smash them while Kaze is supporting with ranged attacks.

eRBAcS2.jpg

Using the seperate and move method we catch up on some more xp. This guy has however seal defense so he will hit quite hard.

U0UGqTk.jpg

Kaze has lvled up and gained 1 more speed. This speed is kinda crucial for the next map as it allows him to double swordsmen.

fF4drQ4.jpg

We move over and talk to our homegirl Hinoka. Sakura is "dead" and will be mostly when not sprinting towards her since one faceless always walks over the mountain and smacks her to death. This is also why I dont include green units in my no death run. It is pretty important Hinoka survives since she gives a concoction.

b4FqbbP.jpg

For the middle mountain with the boss. Simply walk over to a side and fuck them all up with Avatar/Rinkah pairup and Kaze ranged attacks. Use vulnerary as needed to keep avatar from dying since some of them has annoying passives or hit hard. If you stay at the mountain Ryoma will not run over and shit on them.

ukrnVUC.jpg

Sometimes mobs try to get around the avatar for some reason so make sure to move Kaze accordingly.

QHfDgja.jpg

And that ends chapter 4. Unfortuantly I forgot to take a pic of the avatars stats since I usually do it in the beginning of next map and well... He is a dragon in chapter 5. Sorry about that.

Edited by Playsta

1. Your Chapter 3 images don't work. :(:

2. Since this is a log, off to Let's Plays with you.

Ahh alrighty then sorry bout that.

Strange that they dont work. Used direct link to imgur and they all appear to me? Is there anything I can do to make sure they stay there?