Forgot to introduce myself

KimJongTsun

I've technically been here for a month or two though I don't believe I've even posted yet so whatever. I'm Taylor, I've been playing Fire Emblem for about a year now, started because I wanted to learn about the characters in Smash Bros (stop me if you've heard that one.) In the year I've played Fire Emblem I've played just about all of them to some extent except Radiant Dawn and Thracia 776 though I've really only beat Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon Awakening and Fates. Currently working on finishing Genealogy of the Holy War and Path of Radiance. I also have a youtube channel where among other things I post edited versions of the randomizer streams I do with a friend. Not sure if posting the link is cool or not, don't know if doing that first thing would be seen as me just trying to self-promote or something. I also would like to get into rom hacking but I know nothing of how to actually do that and I've no plans to be that guy who's like "Can you all just do it for me" so it's probably going to take me a while if it ever even happens. Outside of just Fire Emblem I'm a big fan of the Tales Series, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Shantae, basically most platformers and RPGs. And I think that's all the relevant stuff about me. Anyways hope to be active here, enjoy myself and make a few friends.

i was gonna post about your name

your username is amazing

i second this

welcome or something idk

also it's totally okay to post links to your youtube

Edited by unique

Alright, cool.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-gvgK-xmxk5-k9HwdSSJag?&ab_channel=KimJongTsun

I do Fire Emblem Randomizers, I have a series where I show off somewhat obscure games I find as a collector of classic game systems, I've currently got a playthrough of Hyrule Warriors where I use all the DLC going and I'm planning on starting up a Pokemon Prism Nuzlocke.