hackd rom

zevel12

i want to create hackd rom of fe7 i watch tutorial at youtube:

i did understand the basic however i manegd only to make with all this a 1 chapter after i end the chapter its start the regular story again my question is how to change all the storys at each chapter i learnd only how to do 1 chapter with the: nightmare, evential ,event assembler,FEditor Adv...
and i used it as he show at the tutorials and while i did it i berly used nightmare

the secand question is how to make a custom charictor or even just changew the exists ones

all this one chapter took me almost 10 hours.. but i lernd how to use the basics at the programs XD

For your first question, if you know how to event, at least with evential, and assemble, than you do the same thing you did with chapter 1 with the other chapters. All you have to do is change the event pointer table and put it at a new offset. Open the event table reference module in nightmare and look for the pointers for the chapter event you want to change/replace. Say you want to make a custom chapter 2, then you would see that Chapter 2's event pointer is at 0x8CA0B08 (i believe) and the event pointer table is 0x0F.

Of course you need to make new custom events for the next chapter, but all you need to do to specify what chapter you're changing is put the correct event pointer table value and whatever offset you want to write it to at the top of your event template. You did 1 chapter, so if you take those events and change the event pointer table at the top to, say, 0x0F, then Chapter 2 will have those events ( you have to write a new offset so it doesn't get overwritten).

As for making a custom character, you can edit characters in the character editor module in nightmare. You can change stats, growths, (classes have to be changed through events or chapter unit editor) etc. If you want new portraits, then you can make them, or take one from Fe8 or something and insert it in the portrait editor in FEditor.

If you begin to understand all of this and keep yourself organized, I'm sure it will get much easier for you. Sorry for the slapdash response. Hope it helped a little.

For your first question, if you know how to event, at least with evential, and assemble, than you do the same thing you did with chapter 1 with the other chapters. All you have to do is change the event pointer table and put it at a new offset. Open the event table reference module in nightmare and look for the pointers for the chapter event you want to change/replace. Say you want to make a custom chapter 2, then you would see that Chapter 2's event pointer is at 0x8CA0B08 (i believe) and the event pointer table is 0x0F.

Of course you need to make new custom events for the next chapter, but all you need to do to specify what chapter you're changing is put the correct event pointer table value and whatever offset you want to write it to at the top of your event template. You did 1 chapter, so if you take those events and change the event pointer table at the top to, say, 0x0F, then Chapter 2 will have those events ( you have to write a new offset so it doesn't get overwritten).

As for making a custom character, you can edit characters in the character editor module in nightmare. You can change stats, growths, (classes have to be changed through events or chapter unit editor) etc. If you want new portraits, then you can make them, or take one from Fe8 or something and insert it in the portrait editor in FEditor.

If you begin to understand all of this and keep yourself organized, I'm sure it will get much easier for you. Sorry for the slapdash response. Hope it helped a little.

u did help but i still didnt understand how to chang the chapter story where do i find the table and how do i change it i saw somthing about it in HxD but i didnt understand what to replace there all this 00 00 00 to what change them..?

and i did edit some chars but for some reson i cant upluad some of them i try to change the charctor and when i press load its just dont do anything at first i try to match all the colors so i wont have more then 16 after i did it and re chaek 10 tims i did lost my hope of findig it i dont know how to find put what the problem with my modfy class animation and portrait i use FEditor Adv for this and cant figore the problem :(