Best axe user in this game?

So in your opinion, who's the best axe user in this game and why?

I personally prefer Barst, because his stats are close to each other unlike Cord and Bord's axe duo growths. Darros, I have never used before...

Barst. His stats are comparable to Ogma's in that they're just that good. He has the strength and the speed where Cord has just the strength and Bord has just the speed. Darros... has decent bulk I guess? I never really used him much either, but I remember his speed and skill are not good. I'd give Minerva an honourable mention for being a flying unit and being one of the better already promoted units in the game.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Balcerzak, January 7, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, January 7, 2017 - No reason given

Kris, unfortunately.

Other than that, either Barst with his great stats or Minerva with her instant A rank. Sirius technically is a great unit that can use axes as soon as you reclass him to a Draco, but why would he actually wield an axe? (well, in my case because I don't want to waste weapon EXP, but that doesn't make it a smart decision)

The most hilarious axe user is Yubello, who arguably does better reclassed into a fighter than he does in his base class. Not good, but better, which is a rather low hurdle to leap.

€: Fuck, I confused the subforum -.- Sorry!

Edited by ping

Pirate is not really worth it unless you have water to cross, as it has worse base stats than Fighter and identical growths. Berserker can work if you can get to doubling speed but usually Hero outclasses it.

Pirate is not really worth it unless you have water to cross, as it has worse base stats than Fighter and identical growths. Berserker can work if you can get to doubling speed but usually Hero outclasses it.

I forged an Iron Axe for Barst that has 17 might, 90 hit, and 30 crit. He can double with it, he'll also make use of it as a Berserker as they have a built it 30 crit already, I already have a Sedgar General with godly defense so he's pretty much my Pegasus slayer... So Warrior for the bow and Hero for the sword (Wyrmslayer?) nah, I already have them... Honestly, Berserker is a good choice for my team...