In An Alternate Universe...

Randoman

In this thread, post a conclusion or finisher about the above poster's sentence regarding something/someone/someplace from an alternate universe/another world/a different dimension being much different than our universe/world/dimension.

For Example:

Poster 1: In an alternate universe Richard Simmons...

Poster 2: was the actor who played Willy Wonka in the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. In a different dimension Antarctica...

Poster 3: Is the most populated continent on earth and suffers from overcrowding and pollution. In another world unicycles...

And the thread goes on like that.

I'll start off the thread: In another world unicycles...

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since unique forgot to put a new half sentence to finish, I'll make one based off of the second last post he made as of the time of this post:

In an alternate universe, they don't have swordmasters, but instead they have...

Since unique forgot to put a new half sentence to finish, I'll make one based off of the second last post he made as of the time of this post:

i didn't forget, i just didn't care

also i have no idea what that has to do with any post i made

Edited by unique

In an alternate universe, they don't have swordmasters, but instead they have..

Stickmasters, with sticks as sharp as a spear's tip. In another universe, the Earth was....

Ripped asunder centuries ago, and we now all live in a reconstructed world made from its debris. In an alternate dimension, babies come from...

trees, they fall off trees like fruit until a traveler picks them up to raise them.

In an alternate dimension, tissues are replaced by....

i didn't forget, i just didn't care

also i have no idea what that has to do with any post i made

If you don't care why even bother posting. I don't understand this logic, mostly because it's stupid.

Tissues are replaced with Goldfish. In an alternate universe, the alphabet is replaced with...

If you don't care why even bother posting. I don't understand this logic, mostly because it's stupid.

Internet tough guy, you know how they gotta be.